We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returned From the West

Hello All,

I have just returned to the game after 7 years away! I stopped playing when Helm's Deep was released, and it looks like a lot has changed (for the better!).

My main is a LM, and I wondered if anyone had any tips to get started after such a long absence. Obviously, I have started the road to cap and I'm dealing with my legendary weapons. Beyond that, what should I be focused on? Any content that should be done first? Perhaps there are quests/rewards with particularly useful rewards? What about equipment, virtues, etc.? Any advice on that front?

Any and all help very much appreciated!

Off the top of my head:

Review your virtues. The system has changed so will need to learn how to use it. And you may want to slot different virtues since the stats are all different.

Be sure to do content that awards trait points, like the 5 points in west Rohan, and the points in Central Gondor.

Start accumulating star lit crystals and scrolls of empowerment for when you have a lvl 100 LI and imbue it. Crystals you can get doing fests. Eventually, you can do dailies in Minas Tirith for scrolls. People also run things like Pet skirm for those items.

And that's all that popped into my brain this morning.

Welcome back and enjoy the fun!

What level is your LM? Where is your character?

Your Traits
    Specialization
    Trade skills if any
    Armour will take care of itself, quest gear will do ya, but you will also need to barter for gear.

Some helpfull links

LoTRO-Wiki

LoTRO-Wiki Lore-master
    Various player and class Guides
    LOTRO Interface

That should do it for now.

Much has changed since 2013 with the LM Class.

Welcome back
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

Wonderful! Thank you both for the swift replies. Some stuff for em to be getting on with already there.