We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can't log in

Lifetime not desired

Hello people,
    I have been playing HDRO since the beginning and I bought a
    Preorder version, bought the expansions and a LTA.
    We are actually more familiar on the road, no TOP Player a little RP and crafting, just for fun.
    Then came F2P and now Standing Stones just deactivated the account. No it is not hacked and the email still works.
    The joke is that no one at customer service cares, "we'll take care of it" and that's it. Since a week transmission break.
    I can understand that a LTA does not fit the business,
    but do we as LTA have a choice at all, spending money on the game is not possible with this concept, because every month enough points are added.
    The procedure to simply deactivate the account and turn a deaf ear is not a serious approach and I am not the only one with LTA who no longer has access.
    This situation raises fundamental questions.
    Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Schneeblume View Post
    Hello people,
    I have been playing HDRO since the beginning and I bought a
    Preorder version, bought the expansions and a LTA.
    We are actually more familiar on the road, no TOP Player a little RP and crafting, just for fun.
    Then came F2P and now Standing Stones just deactivated the account. No it is not hacked and the email still works.
    The joke is that no one at customer service cares, "we'll take care of it" and that's it. Since a week transmission break.
    I can understand that a LTA does not fit the business,
    but do we as LTA have a choice at all, spending money on the game is not possible with this concept, because every month enough points are added.
    The procedure to simply deactivate the account and turn a deaf ear is not a serious approach and I am not the only one with LTA who no longer has access.
    This situation raises fundamental questions.
    Best regards
    If i remember correct, there was smth about deleting old/not active accounts. Which you didnt log in for 1y or so. They announce it on FB Twit, client, and on forums. With enough time to log and secure your account. Im sure they sent mails too. If your account get deleted during this period -and for same reason /not active more than 1 year/ then there is nothing to be done
    Good luck

I was always online the deactivation came overnight

Same, my account suspension got deactivated. Apparently it was just some third party password issue and it got fixed. Thanks to Luithia for helping with the issue.

Yes that's nice. I am now waiting for the tenth day !
    Everyone is allowed to have his own opinion!

I was always online the deactivation came overnight
    This is just sad. They need to explain the reason your account get blocked. Atleast that.
    Is is hacked, they need to restore it, one you prove you are right owner.

Thank you! That's how I see it too! 11 day today! There is no interest in a LTA player - they do not bring money. :-)

Thank you! That's how I see it too! 11 day today! There is no interest in a LTA player - they do not bring money. :-)
    use this site to sent ticket, im sure they will respond
    https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

I made 12 days ago
    This is not customer service
    But is Summer so ....

Nobody is really interested in that, you play for 15 years and then
    you can't log in anymore.
    The customer service does not answer anymore and my guys from the clan write that all characters are offline for 14 days.
    Great company! Great customer service!
    And no the account was not hacked, because even after the password reset no login is possible anymore.

I thank you very much for the help!

Problem solved! Many thanks to Luithia (Standing Stone Games Help)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    use this site to sent ticket, im sure they will respond
    https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new
    If you wait for at least 4 months, then maybe so. That's how long I've been waiting. No reply so far. Read this thread and others like it and you will see that it will probably take at least 6 months before you get a reply from an actual person.

Same issues

I'm having the same issue, I have played and logged in last summer, and an account I haven't played on for years is still accesible and when I request username it does still send my correct login name. After changing password, I just can't login. I've tried many times and opened a ticket. If I get some kind of response or if I can login again, I will update you.

last played in 2018 or so, haven't been able to login either despite resetting the password multiple times now.
    I sent in a ticket on the 29th. Yesterday they asked me to provide them with some info to verify myself & that my ticket was being forwarded to the appropriate department.

still waiting back for a reply, will keep this post updated

Update: 8/2/21 - SSG has restored my account, thanks!
    Last edited by shibakunn; Aug 02 2021 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shibakunn View Post
    last played in 2018 or so, haven't been able to login either despite resetting the password multiple times now.
    I sent in a ticket on the 29th. Yesterday they asked me to provide them with some info to verify myself & that my ticket was being forwarded to the appropriate department.

still waiting back for a reply, will keep this post updated

Update: 8/2/21 - SSG has restored my account, thanks!
    Well, it seems that miracles still exist. I might try and post a new ticket then

Quote Originally Posted by Alathair8 View Post
    Well, it seems that miracles still exist. I might try and post a new ticket then
    Strange things indeed. The new ticket I posted got solved 10 days ago. I didn't get any e-mail message about it, it just says the ticket has been 'solved'. I'm still unsure what exactly has been solved or how.
    Another side effect might be that my original ticket now says that the last activity for it was 6 days ago. I don't know who or what this activity was, for it sure wasn't me. But at least now I've got strong hopes that things are actually happening.

Edit: There's been a post from Cordovan in the announcements about hiring new folks for customer support. Probably the reason some tickets get solved fast lately. My original problem is apparently something more complicated...
    Last edited by Alathair8; Aug 18 2021 at 04:00 PM.

My wife is having the same issue.
    Ticket number is 183577

We've been playing lotro for 8 years. Last log in was in 2019. Now, after some time, we decided to come back, and I was able to log in just fine, but her username and password won't work.
    She tried reseting the password, but she never gets an email to do it, and there was never indication that her account was banned or hacked or anything!
    We've invested, over the years, hundreds of hours and we were VIPs for years.
    I don't think her acc was hacked, because I can see her character on my friendlist and it's the same old Lincourt elf loremaster lvl 72 in the same spot were we logged off 2 years ago.
    I hope we get a response soon, we've invested so much into our characters and can't go back to the beginning, you know?

Account compromised :(

My account was compromised and also $500+ in fraudulent charges made to my Paypal account as well. I have a ticket opened for the fraudulent charges and a second for regaining access to account since the perpetrator has changed the email on the account as PW reset doesn't come to email and also has deleted at least 2 of my higher level characters. Hoping to have a response soon on these tickets.

Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966

Quote Originally Posted by Compromised View Post
    My account was compromised and also $500+ in fraudulent charges made to my Paypal account as well. I have a ticket opened for the fraudulent charges and a second for regaining access to account since the perpetrator has changed the email on the account as PW reset doesn't come to email and also has deleted at least 2 of my higher level characters. Hoping to have a response soon on these tickets.
    Going on 2 days now w/o a response. Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966

Compromised:

Oh dear.
    (Umm, How to gently break this to you?)

SSG Customer Service are on a different time frame than the rest of the world.
    If you look at the few resolved and the few unresolved that bother to come back; you will see that this requires Months (6 months in one recent case.)
    2 Days may be sufficient for the tickets to have landed in a Customer Rep's in-box - at the end of a rather long line.

Account compromise & Fraud? Ouch. Expect this to require some time and correspondence with SSG IF they attempt to verify your credentials.
    (There appeared to be a wave of hacked / compromised accounts this spring. It is quite possible that the hacker was obnoxious and the account was banned. This is bad.)

Tip: do not spam the forums with this. Customer Service does NOT view the forums. They have the company approved ticket process. Spamming may earn the wrath of the moderators. This will not help you.

I do hope that your account can be restored. (A Christmas present maybe?)

Regards
    Aurora7
    Refugee Status: Veteran (Windfola, Bombadil, Ithil, Anor, and Coming SoonTM - Treebeard)

Same for me, account stolen and purchase made by some russian funny guys. At least I've bean able to retrieve my money, you have to contact Xsolla. I'm still waiting for an answer to get back my account, more than 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokinux-1 View Post
    Same for me, account stolen and purchase made by some russian funny guys. At least I've bean able to retrieve my money, you have to contact Xsolla. I'm still waiting for an answer to get back my account, more than 5 months.
    How do you contact Xsolla? Appreciate the help.

How do you contact Xsolla? Appreciate the help.

When happens to me, as I said 5 months ago, I've found on their website the contact, now it seems that the site is not the same. You can try here: https://help.xsolla.com/

Xsolla responsive and will help but will permanently ban character/account

Quote Originally Posted by Tokinux-1 View Post
    When happens to me, as I said 5 months ago, I've found on their website the contact, now it seems that the site is not the same. You can try here: https://help.xsolla.com/
    I did get in contact with Xsolla and they at least were very responsive. They said they could reverse the charges made but they would also ban the account from being able to be used so if you don't care about character restoration and just money back for any fraud charges, that would be the route to go. I don't want to lose my character/account though so told them to hold off for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarze View Post
    My wife is having the same issue.
    Ticket number is 183577

We've been playing lotro for 8 years. Last log in was in 2019. Now, after some time, we decided to come back, and I was able to log in just fine, but her username and password won't work.
    She tried reseting the password, but she never gets an email to do it, and there was never indication that her account was banned or hacked or anything!
    We've invested, over the years, hundreds of hours and we were VIPs for years.
    I don't think her acc was hacked, because I can see her character on my friendlist and it's the same old Lincourt elf loremaster lvl 72 in the same spot were we logged off 2 years ago.
    I hope we get a response soon, we've invested so much into our characters and can't go back to the beginning, you know?
    I have the exact same problem, my wife's account is fine but I can't get into mine or reset the password. No emails indicating anyone had hacked it (i.e. email address changed etc). I've submitted a ticket but no response yet, did yours get resolved?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast