We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack

Press Onward Legacy Broken?

I have one point in press onward, which should provide a 22.1% morale heal.

My total morale is 197,494 unbuffed.
    Press Onward heals me for 45,725 each time I use it.

45.725 / 197.494 = 23.15%

The press onward legacy I use on my melee is maxed out and should give +9.55% press onward morale

My assumption was that this means I should be getting 22.1% + 9.55% for a total of 31.65% or 62,500 morale.

Worst case scenario, let's assume the legacy increase actually means 9.55% increase applies to the 22.1%, not your full morale (in which case why even have such a tiny increase?), that would mean 22.1 * 1.0955 = 24.21% or 47,814 morale, which is a little over 2k more morale than what I am getting now.

Anyone else notice this not working properly?
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

The +9.55% from the melee weapon is part of the total amount shown on the Press Onward tool tip. I verified this by unequipping my melee weapon and the amount on the tool tip dropped accordingly.

Not sure why your tool tip percentage doesn't match what you're actually seeing. Mine does match. I'm getting 27.04% when I'm expecting 27.1% (I think the tool tip number is rounded up).
    I like ice cream.