We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Trait Tree for Remm

Can someone post a screenshot of how a burglar should be traited in Remm for both red and yellow trees? I'm a newly capped burglar so I'd really appreciate it. If you happen to need any Captain or Beorning advice in return I'll be glad to give it.

Actually depends on what boss. I have 3 different trees. Also depends on what role you are, either yellow or red.

Do you have discord ?
    Lao (s)
    Burglar Guardian Lore-Master Captain Minstrel Warden Champion Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBaggy View Post
    Can someone post a screenshot of how a burglar should be traited in Remm for both red and yellow trees? I'm a newly capped burglar so I'd really appreciate it. If you happen to need any Captain or Beorning advice in return I'll be glad to give it.
    Trait yellow in Remmorchant , GL

I second Magnumum's yellow build

Basically any yellow burg needs gamblers advantage from blue, aim and flashing blades from red and then deep in yellow for the capstone

The reason why this build is absolutely superior to anything else is with gamblers advantage to unlock flashing blades you can use double edged strike to cut FB animation rather than having to use it before. That way yellow burg reaches very respectable offdps.

For red you want to go deeper into blue and pick exposed throat, dot pulses, 2,5% melee crit chance and so on. In red you want almost everything non stealth related. You should not trait stun dust and crit defence only if you got no yellow burg (because they already provide that debuff).

Now you got about 16 points left. Either spend them all in yellow (morale/mitigation) or use them in red for the stealth traits. Stealth traits are minor because they don't affect improved feint attack, only true stealth but some people like the burst from battle vanish. Overall going morale mits is the better choice in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    The reason why this build is absolutely superior to anything else is with gamblers advantage to unlock flashing blades you can use double edged strike to cut FB animation rather than having to use it before. That way yellow burg reaches very respectable offdps.
    You can cut FB with DES even if you open the crit chain with DES if you time it correctly, there is no need for GA. Is GA (direct hit + dot) a better pick than 4 additional tiers in Backstab (positional damage) ?
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    I second Magnumum's yellow build

Basically any yellow burg needs gamblers advantage from blue, aim and flashing blades from red and then deep in yellow for the capstone

For red you want to go deeper into blue and pick exposed throat, dot pulses, 2,5% melee crit chance and so on. In red you want almost everything non stealth related. You should not trait stun dust and crit defence only if you got no yellow burg (because they already provide that debuff).

Now you got about 16 points left. Either spend them all in yellow (morale/mitigation) or use them in red for the stealth traits. Stealth traits are minor because they don't affect improved feint attack, only true stealth but some people like the burst from battle vanish. Overall going morale mits is the better choice in my opinion
    There are flaws with it though. He traits for full Perplexing Proposition for trick removal and aoe startling twist when he isn't traiting for dust. He doesn't need 3 points in vital points either. It should essentially have permanent uptime with 2 points. https://ilovefriedorc.com/traits/burglar-ruW4R is a better one imo.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post
    You can cut FB with DES even if you open the crit chain with DES if you time it correctly, there is no need for GA. Is GA (direct hit + dot) a better pick than 4 additional tiers in Backstab (positional damage) ?
    I was thinking about this as well. Is there anyone who has tested it? Although I think I have traited both so I may have to post a screenshot when I get ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Despotis View Post
    I was thinking about this as well. Is there anyone who has tested it? Although I think I have traited both so I may have to post a screenshot when I get ingame
    You can, but it's significantly more annoying and does less damage.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

I'd use that build for everything except boss 2. For boss 2, I'm usually the only burg in there, and I need to trip and then EO the spitter. So I run a yellow/red mix for boss 1. Add trip for boss 2. Go back to the yellow/red line for boss 3. We still haven't dropped boss 4, but I'd definitey trait AoE dust and Improved startling twist there for the corruption removals.
    Sholeh