We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Current Blue trait line

Hi guys! Hope you all fine. I was trying red and blue line to see wich one feels better for me and blue won. Really enjoying. I couldnt find an example of a trait line by my own, so im here asking for help. . Anyone can share his knowledges whit me??

i guess nobody can xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adrastros View Post
    Hi guys! Hope you all fine. I was trying red and blue line to see wich one feels better for me and blue won. Really enjoying. I couldnt find an example of a trait line by my own, so im here asking for help. . Anyone can share his knowledges whit me??
    Are you asking for an endgame blue line setup? You'll be unlikely to find one as no-one is really using blue line atm for endgame unfortunately.

If you're asking just for soloing, then there's no real "right" or "wrong" way to spend your trait points, just whatever works best for you. I would say though that Critical Eye, Deadly Precision and Quick Draw are useful from red, and Strong Draw, Quick Shot Focus, Volley, Blood Arrow & Exsanguinate, Split Shot, etc., are good picks from Blue. I'd also avoid Bow of the Righteous and Moving Target as tbh they're fairly useless.

This is what I'm using, but I haven't put a huge amount of thought into it as I'm not playing blue atm.

You may well want to go for Press Onward or Strength of the Earth if you want a few more heals, Pathfinder can be handy for utility if you aren't as fussed about DPS traits, etc. I would really just play around a bit and see what you find yourself gravitating towards
    Last edited by Morellian; Jun 01 2020 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morellian View Post
    Are you asking for an endgame blue line setup? You'll be unlikely to find one as no-one is really using blue line atm for endgame unfortunately.

If you're asking just for soloing, then there's no real "right" or "wrong" way to spend your trait points, just whatever works best for you. I would say though that Critical Eye, Deadly Precision and Quick Draw are useful from red, and Strong Draw, Quick Shot Focus, Volley, Blood Arrow & Exsanguinate, Split Shot, etc., are good picks from Blue. I'd also avoid Bow of the Righteous and Moving Target as tbh they're fairly useless.

This is what I'm using, but I haven't put a huge amount of thought into it as I'm not playing blue atm.

You may well want to go for Press Onward or Strength of the Earth if you want a few more heals, Pathfinder can be handy for utility if you aren't as fussed about DPS traits, etc. I would really just play around a bit and see what you find yourself gravitating towards

thanks a lot Morellian, that is 100% what i was needing, a "guide" from a experimented player. Well, now that you mention all those points, i dont use really to much press onwards, maybe used like 2-3 times. i found that switching instances to endurance its more efficient, gives a nice sustain in hard battles.

i was on doubt about pathfinder, volley, and applying Dots. but maybe for now, it wouldnt be necessary because i dont have that long fights to deal whit. the critical and induction part of red that you advise me to learn it will works a lot.

thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrastros View Post
    thanks a lot Morellian, that is 100% what i was needing, a "guide" from a experimented player. Well, now that you mention all those points, i dont use really to much press onwards, maybe used like 2-3 times. i found that switching instances to endurance its more efficient, gives a nice sustain in hard battles.

i was on doubt about pathfinder, volley, and applying Dots. but maybe for now, it wouldnt be necessary because i dont have that long fights to deal whit. the critical and induction part of red that you advise me to learn it will works a lot.

thanks again!!!
    Press Onward gives you a better heal than Endurance stance does. You definitely don't want to skip on True Shot in red. Spending points in Precision trait is a waste imo as it barely makes any difference.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

I play Blue line all the time. I personally don't use Quick shot or any of the traits or legacies to improve it. in Precision stance, I just do not have focus problems to make using quick shot a needed thing.