We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I am on Ithil and here I will stay

I have been on Ithil since the first day of the legendary servers. I have been happy here with the friendly and helpful "culture". Here I will stay until the bitter end.

*Stanli, lilgeek, grimomur, Atandil, dheth, kubernates, robben, limdas*
    (Yes, I have too many to play properly)

Quote Originally Posted by vms4ever View Post
    I have been on Ithil since the first day of the legendary servers. I have been happy here with the friendly and helpful "culture". Here I will stay until the bitter end.

*Stanli, lilgeek, grimomur, Atandil, dheth, kubernates, robben, limdas*
    (Yes, I have too many to play properly)
    What you could do is make a character on Anor to get a feel for the Anorian Culture and see if it is also to your liking. I think we have gotten rid of most of the kitten kickers and puppy punchers. Somebody with so many Alts could undoubtedly play another toon improperly.
    Zohal
    85 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

I have characters on Ithil, however the game launcher does not show this server or the other legendary server as options to play on. It only gives me the option to transfer my characters, not sure why?

Quote Originally Posted by honorscall View Post
    I have characters on Ithil, however the game launcher does not show this server or the other legendary server as options to play on. It only gives me the option to transfer my characters, not sure why?
    You mean you didn't get the memo?: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Free-Transfers

How long have you been gone? Oh, and you need to be VIP to keep playing legendary servers.