We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cry of the Chorus Bug (Red Tree dps)

I've noticed a bit of a bug with Cry of the Chorus. On dps when you use Cry of the Chorus it is supposed to reset your ballads giving you the opportunity to put up your anthems. However, if you used 3 ballads just before this and you are already able to put up your anthems, using Cry of the Chorus doesn't supersede the current state. Specifically, you don't get 10 seconds to plant your buffs.

The timer has already started after using the ballads to make anthems available. So, if you hit Cry of the Chorus...chances are you only have a small portion of the 10 seconds to get the anthems up.

Is this intended?

Yes,

the buffs from ballads which enable your anthems have no fix duration. So you can‘t refresh them.
    Outfight they will just run out after 9s. Because the buffs won‘t run out at the same time, when you get them from ballads, and use CoC and it doesn‘t refresh the duration you won‘t have enough time until another if the three buffs runs out.
    After using ballads you Have time to use 3 anthems until the first buff will run out. Just wait till all ran out and then use CoS so you get another 9s.

btw thats in every single line the case not only red

I appreciate the response. I still think it might be an oversight, however. CotC is a marquise skill with a moderate cool down. You'd think its benefits would supersede the mundane skills, but I guess not. Arguably, it doesn't make much difference since the buffs stay up a rather long time since they disallowed stacking. I think it's something like 3 minutes now. I forget. It's just annoying for my play style (which is likely the problem :P). I tend to spam ballads when on the move for the damage buffs. And, since I don't think too much about it, I have to take the time to check my skills before wasting CotC and finding out I have like 3 seconds to put up all three anthems.

Not a big deal, since dps mini still needs a little love to become a viable dps class....(again). But, thanks for responding.