We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to Stop Current Skill?

Hello All,

I’ve been relearning my hunter (back after 10 years), and I’m wondering how do I stop my current induction skill that’s in progress?

Specifically when I need to quickly use Blindside to interrupt.

I used to just move or jump. Now that I’m a blue line I most of my inductions continue. Guess you take the good with the bad?

You can cancel inductions with the ESC key. Not that it's very practical, and I have no idea whether it's an action you can re-bind or not.
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

ESC key? Turning around will stop you from actually landing a current hit, but it won't stop the induction.

Unless it is a very slow induction, you can try running up while it's happening and then using Blindside as soon as it's done. Many enemy inductions are long enough that you can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsmith View Post
    ESC key?

It stops inductions without having to move.
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

lol, Misunderstanding, it wasn't a question as to what the key was, but a verbal shrug.

It's unfortunate that after so many years they still haven't added the option to disable skill queue despite dozens of threads asking for it.