We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Deadly Decoy

Deadly Decoy

Hi, I love to play with my yellow line Hunter and I wonder why this skill isn't exploding when it's destroyed by mobs? This skill takes aggro and saved me many times but when it's destroyed by the mobs, I feel like this skill needs something. It would be good to have this kind of function @SSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Yagmuradam View Post
    Hi, I love to play with my yellow line Hunter and I wonder why this skill isn't exploding when it's destroyed by mobs? This skill takes aggro and saved me many times but when it's destroyed by the mobs, I feel like this skill needs something. It would be good to have this kind of function @SSG.
    Becuse devs are cluesless.
    Skill should explode when decoy is destroied, also once place, secondarry press on skill should also explode it. But i guess no one want to bother and do this minor changes, wjile 99% of the hunters know only to press 3 butons while playing red line.

the fact no one answer your post 4+ monts show how much both sides care

I posted a full yellow hunter revamp thread a number of months ago where I talked about this skill. Personalky I think there should be two trait options for the decoy skill, locking out the other once one is chosen.

Option A: Distracting Decoy, makes the decoy taunt X number of targets in an area and significantly buffing its ability to take damage, possibly make it immortal for X seconds.

Option B: Deadly Decoy, makes the skill no longer taunt but buffs the damage of the explosion as well as debuffs enemies once detonated. Could be detonated by a auto bestowed skill or would automatically after 10s.

These give the solo survivability/off tank option as well as thr group utility option, just mot at the same time.