We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Minas Ithil Oils are the same as Iron-Fold?

Why is there no time increase when you go from Ironfold Oils to Minas Ithil Oils? Both are listed as 45 minutes every other new oil has increased the time by 5 minutes so Minas Ithil Oils should be 50 minutes. Also when you use said Minas Ithil oils the active effect under vitals lists it as Ironfold Oil. If this was done on purpose please explain if not please correct the active effect to Minas Ithil Oils and give me 5 more minutes.
    One Does Not Simply Walk into Minas Tirith they rubber band in!!

Quote Originally Posted by krypto182 View Post
    Why is there no time increase when you go from Ironfold Oils to Minas Ithil Oils? Both are listed as 45 minutes every other new oil has increased the time by 5 minutes so Minas Ithil Oils should be 50 minutes. Also when you use said Minas Ithil oils the active effect under vitals lists it as Ironfold Oil. If this was done on purpose please explain if not please correct the active effect to Minas Ithil Oils and give me 5 more minutes.
    That's why I am still using Westemnet oils as they have same duration as top tier bow chants. Not a big deal really. Also it's not just oils. Dev pots are exactly the same for hunters while champ ones got extra 5% magnitude couple of years ago for whatever reason. Guardian shield spikes are the same like last year etc.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by krypto182 View Post
    Yea they're the same. I'm still selling Ironfold oils my Scholar crafts but I do notice some people don't buy them coz they still haven't noticed it's the same thing xD Minas Ithil tier has several items like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    Yea they're the same. I'm still selling Ironfold oils my Scholar crafts but I do notice some people don't buy them coz they still haven't noticed it's the same thing xD Minas Ithil tier has several items like that.
    Agreed. Even before then, the buff remained the same and the only real difference is the time between having to re-apply oils.