We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Narthalion View Post
    Yoooo hooooo.....Devs? Anyone care to respond to this latest mess?
    you won't see any blue name in posts like this, they only come when it is to congratulate them (like midsummer festival)

Yeah it's not your internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by Hankenstein View Post
    Not true, Arkenstone and Landroval are very much playable, its probably your connection i had no problems on either and my internet is not even good, some hiccups here and there and servers are broke

next thread
    I've been having the same issue all morning on Crickhollow. Played fine all weekend but this morning can't get past the character selection screen. Connection timing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysthoo View Post
    you won't see any blue name in posts like this, they only come when it is to congratulate them (like midsummer festival)
    Is it possible to tag devs in a reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysthoo View Post

Hmmmmm...maybe you're on the right track...let me try something...

Yoooo hoooo....Devs? I just wanted to say how much I looooooooved all the pretty flowers at the big Wedding bash.

Oh, and since you're already reading this...just one other itsy bitsy thing....

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON (AGAIN) WITH THE SERVERS!!?

Quote Originally Posted by arrakis42 View Post
    Not sure they have rolled out of bed yet to even see there is a problem today.
    it was lunch time in Boston when you wrote this.
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    it was lunch time in Boston when you wrote this.
    Yeah, I stand by my comment.

Yeah, I stand by my comment.
    absolutely fair enough

*Yawn...rubs eyes*

Is it noon already? P

Hmmmmm...maybe you're on the right track...let me try something...

Yoooo hoooo....Devs? I just wanted to say how much I looooooooved all the pretty flowers at the big Wedding bash.

Oh, and since you're already reading this...just one other itsy bitsy thing....

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON (AGAIN) WITH THE SERVERS!!?

Landroval and Laurelin Restart: Tuesday, August 18th
    Landroval and Laurelin are undergoing a restart. We will let you know when the worlds reopen. We are aware of game-wide reports of log in and other issues and are investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    Landroval and Laurelin Restart: Tuesday, August 18th
    Landroval and Laurelin are undergoing a restart. We will let you know when the worlds reopen. We are aware of game-wide reports of log in and other issues and are investigating.
    But..but didn't some genius tell us it was a problem with our local PC?

@Devs - why don't you just start doing daily restarts? That seems like the only actual "fix" we are going to get.

@Devs - why don't you just start doing daily restarts? That seems like the only actual "fix" we are going to get.
    FFS, bite your tongue! They just might do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxapart View Post
    FFS, bite your tongue! They just might do that...

**BREAKING NEWS**

Daily Server Restarts are now available for purchase in the LOTRO Store!!

For everyone else...regular lag/freeze/rubber band filled performance is still available without special purchase.

For what it's worth (Buffalo Springfield), I just played on Arkenstone for an hour doing the orc camps, some quests and an epic instance. I experienced no delays or rubber-banding or any other problems. Earlier this morning, I had experienced lag, freezes, rubber-banding and trouble even getting in game. Just posting this at 1:45 Eastern and have no idea why I was so lucky.

Landroval is in the tank again.

I'm pretty sure there is an Event taking place today. LOTRO isn't the only site effected. Servers are getting 86'd all over the net.

Landroval is in the tank again.
    Same with laurelin.

gwaihir riiiip

Quote Originally Posted by Casmond View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is an Event taking place today. LOTRO isn't the only site effected. Servers are getting 86'd all over the net.
    Sorry after a month of this issue, I don't believe it is any fault except for SSG's anymore.

Hard to find words for what mess this game has become.

**BREAKING NEWS**

Daily Server Restarts are now available for purchase in the LOTRO Store!!

For everyone else...regular lag/freeze/rubber band filled performance is still available without special purchase.

Hahaha...

Well, LOTRO has always been a pioneer in exploring new funding models.

Unhappy LAG like A Few Weeks Ago?

I play on Brandy and Landy, and both have a lot of lag issues now. Tonight I gave up - Landy was just rubber banding, freezing my toon every 5 or so minutes for 2-3 minutes, etc.

Brandy was being pesky yesterday, Lady too. From what I am reading, this is happening across servers, to many people - affecting chat, affecting basic activities, etc. It sounds a lot like the very same problems that caused the 10+ day breakdown of the game in July.

I had been away from the game for about 3 months, with a 1-day pop-in that I luckily caught the Midsummer thing. Then I just came back about a week ago, found the exciting Rohan house. and have started regretting getting and furnishing it. I am regretting coming back and starting to get interested again, and don't think I'll VIP in September when my current 3-monther is up.

I have been looking at the forums, and am seeing the same patterns: SSG/LOTRO having a lot of game / server / access problems, not communicating clearly and regularly what is happening, and people feeling more and more frustrated - me included. When you choose to spend your time on a service, it is up to the service provider to get the job done and to clearly/regularly communicate issues as they are being isolated and solved. If you are also paying for the service, it really is unacceptable to be kept in the dark. We seem to be seeing the level of non-communication / poor excuses from SSG that folks are seeing in the US administration, and it is uncool and poor form in either case.

This is also exacerbated by so many people having the stress of being stuck at home, having limited other options for their time, and needing to enjoy this service/game. So, whatever is happening, SSG - you need to get your communications regular and consistent and tell your customers what is happening and what we can expect - week by week, day by day if needed, until you resolve these issues.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3