We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best Skill Order for Maximum DPS Considering Animation Cutting

I play a man race hunter and would like to know what is the best skill order when taking animation cutting into account.

I was told by another player that it's always best to hit an induction bow skill first, and then follow it with a focus bow skill to cut the animation.
    For example, HS followed by Upshot.

Is this true, and does this really increase DPS?

Is it true of all induction skills?
    Eg, barbed arrow, swift bow, etc.
    and do all focus skills cut animations?

I'm not sure how to know if an animation is being cut so want to ask for an expert to weigh in on the skill order they choose for max DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfy View Post
    I play a man race hunter and would like to know what is the best skill order when taking animation cutting into account.

I was told by another player that it's always best to hit an induction bow skill first, and then follow it with a focus bow skill to cut the animation.
    For example, HS followed by Upshot.

Is this true, and does this really increase DPS?

Is it true of all induction skills?
    Eg, barbed arrow, swift bow, etc.
    and do all focus skills cut animations?

I'm not sure how to know if an animation is being cut so want to ask for an expert to weigh in on the skill order they choose for max DPS.
    AFAIK nothing cuts an animation apart from an IMMEDIATE skill, and the only one hunters have is Blindside, which was only updated recently (hunters had zero immediate skills before).

I could be wrong, not entirely sure.