We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mission: Goblins at stramvarth seems bugged?

Emotes not working on goblins thus making the mission not completable.
    Seems to be the same problem happens on BR.

Worked fine for me earlier. If a goblin has a drink right next to it, then you drink it to get them to give up. Either /point or /bye should then work on the remaining goblin mobs, if you're more or less in melee range.

This is the most funny mission

SPOILER ALERT

First do all the drinks, then try the two emotes on the remaining goblins, use dance, dance1, dance2, dance3 on boss.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

The mission almost came as a breath of fresh air.

At last siomething that doesn't simply pander to dps.

Now what you need to do is something that feels less trivial but also isnrt just a dps fest.
    Mithithil Ithryndi

Quote Originally Posted by oneirros View Post
    Emotes not working on goblins thus making the mission not completable.
    Seems to be the same problem happens on BR.
    I think I figured out what may be appearing as a bug as it happened to me 3 times. I was using /dance, /dance2, /dance3, and /dance4. After doing that, the message comes up saying "You bested the leader....", but it doesn't actually advance the quest.

It is in fact the /dance, /dance1, /dance2, and /dance 3 mentioned above that is needed to trigger the quest advancement/completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0striven View Post
    I think I figured out what may be appearing as a bug as it happened to me 3 times. I was using /dance, /dance2, /dance3, and /dance4. After doing that, the message comes up saying "You bested the leader....", but it doesn't actually advance the quest.

It is in fact the /dance, /dance1, /dance2, and /dance 3 mentioned above that is needed to trigger the quest advancement/completion.

This worked for me as well. I went back and did a /dance3 after the "bested the Leader" msg and it completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0striven View Post

This also worked for me. Given that the quest actually puts the commands in red, I'm a bit put out that the correct ones weren't provided. Otherwise, fun little mission.

Quick Fix

If you use /dance, /dance2, /dance3 the quest does not appear to advance. You can go back and do /dance1 even though out of order, and it will complete.

Under heavy population load the chief can de-spawn after the set of dances are emoted without the tracker updating. It's a pity the tracker doesn't update after each /dance but it's setup to advance only after the last. Without the target for emotes it's not recoverable so only a reset with another instance will do.
    Under less load my 4 dances on a shortcut bar work fine, but have to check pop levels before using them, slowing their use if necessary.

Like the Caveclaw spawned elsewhere can be defeated before the quest updates if you've a trap laid and are too quick on the draw.