We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Old Eldarians

Old Eldarians

Good Afternoon folks. Don't suppose anyone knows if there are still members of Ekseriyet, Reconnected? SWIM? Council of Light? Mellowship? Think I can recall a few people from Eldar. Mystion, Shreckgar, Sunnie and Clerwig, Ardalan? Harleyg and Mouzomir?

Will resub and try to get back into it. Been a very long time since I played.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Welcome back Elle

Always nice to see a familiar old face!

As for your question, Mellows are definitely still about and I often see members of Ekseriyet and CoL too! Of the characters, the only one I've seen is Mouz.

Ardalan, now that's a name I've not heard of in years

Cheers
    Uth

Quote Originally Posted by Utherkai View Post
    Welcome back Elle

Always nice to see a familiar old face!

As for your question, Mellows are definitely still about and I often see members of Ekseriyet and CoL too! Of the characters, the only one I've seen is Mouz.

Ardalan, now that's a name I've not heard of in years

Cheers
    Uth
    Glad someone remembers me! I'll install after the server restart. I threw Ardalan in as a bonus because if anyone had heard of anyone it must have been him. Still remember him sparring new players out of Archet. Hopefully a few folk will remember me (for better or worse) and I'll get back into it. I almost threw in Savyl but not sure if being a dps mini is as controversial as it once was.
    Last edited by Ellemere; Nov 25 2020 at 08:13 AM.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

Well hello Elle, good to see you back again. I'm still here 13 years and counting, although I sort of retired after Mordor - couldn't keep up gearing alts. As always I'm to be found in the Moors fighting the endless war (on the monsterly side ofc . Maybe see you there soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Well hello Elle, good to see you back again. I'm still here 13 years and counting, although I sort of retired after Mordor - couldn't keep up gearing alts. As always I'm to be found in the Moors fighting the endless war (on the monsterly side ofc . Maybe see you there soon!
    Fantastic. I'm just in the middle of sorting all of my stuff out. Not quite sure where all my housing stuff has gone. The Escrow lady wouldn;t speak to me. I'd love to get back in the moors

Where's Eink? Still in touch? Haven't seen him since lvl 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Where's Eink? Still in touch? Haven't seen him since lvl 75.
    He's doing ok. He's got a little girl now. I'll see if I can lure him back. Although he's busy with his PS5 at the moment.

./wave

still around altho playing other games too now.

welcome back!

Deni x

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    ./wave

still around altho playing other games too now.

welcome back!

Deni x
    thank you. Even managed to get myself into a few scuffles in World chat. It's like I never left. Not sure they appreciate my acerbic wit though.

Now there's a name iv not seen for a number of years, always good to see Eldar names about still!

I will be waiting in the moors for you
    Ratkill-R15
    Razgi-R12
    Legion Of Lost Souls [Evennight]

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    Now there's a name iv not seen for a number of years, always good to see Eldar names about still!

I will be waiting in the moors for you

Soon.....

A bit late, as always, to the party .. but, hi there Elle .. hope all is well with you

Quote Originally Posted by Luthrienn View Post
    A bit late, as always, to the party .. but, hi there Elle .. hope all is well with you
    I'm great thankyou. Still enjoying the game albeit no longer as Ellemere but as Helcawen. Had to change my name back to my very first one so it matched the Bounder's Bounty statue. I did ask Turbine to change it way way back and Sapience said they would look into it but it never came.