We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please make all text size adjustable

I know how to enlarge the chat box, the quickslots, everything except the important parts such as the quest descriptions, the storyline text; I end up skipping the wonderful stories the game creators have added because I cannot read them without picking my laptop up and bringing it close to my face!

Please, in the name of decency and the ADA, if nothing else, please make it a priority to allow users to increase the size of all of the text. Do not force me to start using a telescope.

Thank you.

Silorien is offline Software Engineer - Standing Stone Games
    Quote Originally Posted by zenreiki View Post
    ... everything except the important parts such as the quest descriptions, the storyline text;
    You can increase quest description text by clicking the small arrows along the bottom of the panel, or by holding down the CTRL key + sliding the mouse scroll wheel when your mouse cursor is over the quest text.

Quote Originally Posted by Silorien View Post
    You can increase quest description text by clicking the small arrows along the bottom of the panel, or by holding down the CTRL key + sliding the mouse scroll wheel when your mouse cursor is over the quest text.
    Yes, Silorien, that recent (relatively speaking) update to the Quest Text works well and I for one appreciate it.

I hope there are plans in the works to update all of the UI to allow text size increase on everything.

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Silorien View Post
    +1 to OP. Ideally, there is an Options setting to adjust things across the board. Their may already be one, but I haven't seen it.

Cheers,
    Gloimli @ ex-Windfola

What also needs to be possible (but isn't as far as I know) is a way to increase the size of the cursor. Sometimes in the thick of the action I lose it in all the clutter. Would be very helpful if we could increase its size and/or prominence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    What also needs to be possible (but isn't as far as I know) is a way to increase the size of the cursor. Sometimes in the thick of the action I lose it in all the clutter. Would be very helpful if we could increase its size and/or prominence.
    Just by sheer coincidence I just made a suggestion thread on that very subject!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

I'm for that too!
    Unfortunately you can't enlarge all texts, tooltips, options texts and more. I'm very visually impaired and many texts are just too small, and sometimes even too hard to read like the text colors purple among others.

I have already enlarged many elements like skillbars and more, but Lotro is really bad, the bigger you scale the bigger the textures get. Here you have to find the right textures, it's no use to increase the size of the skillbars if it looks more matte afterwards.

Many games today have a lot of accessibility, like titles from Ubisoft, I can play these games really well because they offer a lot of possibilities for people with disabilities.
    HdRO Discord Server = Erhalte dort in Gollums Discord Shop Gratis Steam Game Keys und mehr
    HdRO Facebook Community = Stets Informiert
    Buch der Taten = Du suchst es? du findest es!
    Email und Telegram Newsletter = Stets Informiert zu HdRO