We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Balance and SSG logic.

few things.

1.creeps always cry about hunters who can 1 shoot them. in evernight i think only 3-4 hunters can do that.and that means gear,and farm. the rest hunters cant do nothing.
    2.creeps always cry about the balance from 2007. long and same story.

what we have now.

creeps dont cry of course , and they blame freeps cause cant play. and why cant play? the answer is easy.

1.none hunter cant 1 shoot them anymore, and the fun part is, if you take that 3-4 hunters from evernight who i play and put them to hit any creep class they cant do nothing :P maybe a 0 rank warg with no corruptions and that is true.
    2.creeps dont cry about balance anymore and like i say before they blame the freeps,players who cant do nothing against normal fights anymore.with many hours farm to build a gear. true story of course.

so my questions is.

1: why SSG do that to the customers? Freeps pay to play pvmp and need to take some look maybe?
    2: why if i have free time to play lotro can only be in GV stairs cause of all of this broke move from SSG?and i say to play lotro.i dont care about other games.
    3: why if i can play i cant cause of the lag ? we pay to play a game,a official game and we cant.what all of this years SSG do for the customers about that?
    4: why any creep with bad reputation and problems can anytime to blame a Freep and never SSG support on tichets?
    5: why creeps can have and use audacity and freeps nop?crazy ha? SSG logic like i say.

i can type and say many things, i just put some like a Freep player all this 13 years in that game.

Have fun and cu at stairs tonight again.
    Last edited by Kromachine; Dec 21 2020 at 01:44 AM. Reason: + some info
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

few things.

1.freeps now cry about creeps who can 1 shoot them. in evernight i think only 3-4 creeps can do that.and that means to be high ranked and freeps to be poor fitted.
    2.freeps now cry about the balance from last update. short and new story.

what we have now.

freeps cry of course , and they blame creeps to play easymode. and why easymode? the answer is easy.

1.none creep cant 1 shoot a geared freep, and the fun part is, if you take that 3-4 creeps from evernight who i play and put them to hit any geared freep class they cant do nothing :P maybe a bad geared or scaled rank freep with no mitigations and that is true.
    2.freeps cry about balance now and like i say before they blame the creeps,players who couldn't do nothing against normal fights for years.with many hours play to get ranked. true story of course.

so my questions is.

1: why SSG do that to the customers? Creeps pay to play pvmp and don't need take some look maybe!
    2: why if i have free time to play lotro can only be between Grams und Lug for years cause of all of this broke move from SSG?and i say to play lotro.i dont care about other games.
    3: why if i can play i cant cause of the lag ? we pay to play a game,a official game and we cant.what all of this years SSG do for the customers about that?
    4: why any freepp with bad reputation and problems can anytime to blame a Freep and never SSG support on tichets?

i can type and say many things, i just put some like a Freep/Crrep player all this 13 years in that game.

Have fun and die at stairs tonight again.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][I][URL="http://www.pic-upload.de/view-16038274/ScreenShot00314.jpg.html"]Captain-General Aresrond Amaran, Hero of the Ettenmoors[/URL][/I][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Red]~Alte Garde von Edoras~[/COLOR] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwI_2thZLZw"][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Ettenvideo2012[/B][/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=Red][I][B][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZG8i776wJ0"]
    [/URL]

[/B][/I][/COLOR]

This is pretty great copypasta material.

That being said, yeah, it sucks. T5 geared Freeps still can compete, and in some cases, have an advantage over Creeps (especially in small groups/fellowships), but until you are at least t3/t4 geared, you're going to struggle competing against equally skilled Creeps, and this is especially an issue as making T3/T4 the gatekeep for competing in Moors means that Freeps almost ALWAYS have fewer numbers, which is another imbalance issue.

Until SSG does something about PvMP gear, you're not going to have the balance that should have resulted from the work Vastin put in. Heck, I even gave it a shot on my 105 LM, but after about 50-60 hours over a week, and realizing I still had a long, long way to go, I gave up (and this was after spending a pretty penny as well).
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Until SSG does something about PvMP gear, you're not going to have the balance that should have resulted from the work Vastin put in. Heck, I even gave it a shot on my 105 LM, but after about 50-60 hours over a week, and realizing I still had a long, long way to go, I gave up (and this was after spending a pretty penny as well).
    What did you think about the Virtue grind while rediscovering your LM?

Of all the PvE grind's this one annoyed me the most. I had them all already above 30 on the old system. This monetizing change finalized my decision to not PvP on my Freep again.

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    What did you think about the Virtue grind while rediscovering your LM?

Of all the PvE grind's this one annoyed me the most. I had them all already above 30 on the old system. This monetizing change finalized my decision to not PvP on my Freep again.
    Honestly was bearable, but only because I had Valar recommended to me- without that it would have been absolute misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresrond View Post
    few things.

1.freeps now cry about creeps who can 1 shoot them. in evernight i think only 3-4 creeps can do that.and that means to be high ranked and freeps to be poor fitted.
    2.freeps now cry about the balance from last update. short and new story.

what we have now.

freeps cry of course , and they blame creeps to play easymode. and why easymode? the answer is easy.

1.none creep cant 1 shoot a geared freep, and the fun part is, if you take that 3-4 creeps from evernight who i play and put them to hit any geared freep class they cant do nothing :P maybe a bad geared or scaled rank freep with no mitigations and that is true.
    2.freeps cry about balance now and like i say before they blame the creeps,players who couldn't do nothing against normal fights for years.with many hours play to get ranked. true story of course.

so my questions is.

1: why SSG do that to the customers? Creeps pay to play pvmp and don't need take some look maybe!
    2: why if i have free time to play lotro can only be between Grams und Lug for years cause of all of this broke move from SSG?and i say to play lotro.i dont care about other games.
    4: why any freepp with bad reputation and problems can anytime to blame a Freep and never SSG support on tichets?

i can type and say many things, i just put some like a Freep/Crrep player all this 13 years in that game.

Have fun and die at stairs tonight again.

Funny lol everyone is playing creeps side ... it's so easy and nothing to buy lol pvmp is dead here, can't you see it ?

The balance is with a t5 armor ... nothing else.
    Sorry, I work during the week, i don't have time to play a raid ...
    I have a t3 armor its enough for me and i give a vip subscription
    Have fun on GV camp. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    Funny lol everyone is playing creeps side ... it's so easy and nothing to buy lol pvmp is dead here, can't you see it ?

Have fun on GV camp. GL

i press the monster play button only if i want to keep the launcher open :P

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    Have fun on GV camp. GL
    Who do we have here? Oh, wait is that burg who was killing things from stealth with shing-shing for more than over the year? Not fun to play anymore so you want some more power coz you pay sub and its fine or some pay to win you say? Uhm, i dont know. Creeps are probably overtuned but freeps were overtuned for years. How many comments you left about that? Wait some time for balance, since devs are on it for sure and can tune the numbers easier than before.

Talking about t4/5 armor to be competitive... Dont you get 430+ gear from new instance and raid even from lower tiers? t1 remmo is 426+. For faster lis lvling we now have 74max lvl scrolls which are pretty cheap with embers/motes, so devs even reduced reward from deconstructing probably for that reason as well. Throne is doable even with 2-6 for plenty of crystals. Set gear from remmo isnt that great difference compared to regular 430+ on some classes. Lotro always had some min requrements for time investment to be competite in moors, would it be gearing on freep or lvling ranks on creep, some ppl even spend money on points to buy skills, so yeah, they also pay. So yeah, if some ppl want to pvp from the scratch without doing some more stuff then there are sad news for them. No 1vX fights for freeps anymore and this is what ppl usually call balanced in other games.

Krom is a champ iirc, yeah no ranged skills and it might be annoying in many fight since ppl like to pew pew. But come on, champ was in very good spot like other freep classes for long enough. 45s sprint +25% speed and immunity to speed cc with 1 min cd is still too op also if you got remmo set from the raid which is out for 1 year already then you have duel with reset and if you play pve actually you still can compete, especially if play in group.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post
    Who do we have here? Oh, wait is that burg who was killing things from stealth with shing-shing for more than over the year? Not fun to play anymore so you want some more power coz you pay sub and its fine or some pay to win you say? Uhm, i dont know. Creeps are probably overtuned but freeps were overtuned for years. How many comments you left about that? Wait some time for balance, since devs are on it for sure and can tune the numbers easier than before.

Talking about t4/5 armor to be competitive... Dont you get 430+ gear from new instance and raid even from lower tiers? t1 remmo is 426+. For faster lis lvling we now have 74max lvl scrolls which are pretty cheap with embers/motes, so devs even reduced reward from deconstructing probably for that reason as well. Throne is doable even with 2-6 for plenty of crystals. Set gear from remmo isnt that great difference compared to regular 430+ on some classes. Lotro always had some min requrements for time investment to be competite in moors, would it be gearing on freep or lvling ranks on creep, some ppl even spend money on points to buy skills, so yeah, they also pay. So yeah, if some ppl want to pvp from the scratch without doing some more stuff then there are sad news for them. No 1vX fights for freeps anymore and this is what ppl usually call balanced in other games.

Krom is a champ iirc, yeah no ranged skills and it might be annoying in many fight since ppl like to pew pew. But come on, champ was in very good spot like other freep classes for long enough. 45s sprint +25% speed and immunity to speed cc with 1 min cd is still too op also if you got remmo set from the raid which is out for 1 year already then you have duel with reset and if you play pve actually you still can compete, especially if play in group.
    It's hard to know if you're trolling or you actually missed the whole point of what he's talking about while essentially proving his point. The last few years (for emphasis: "years" and NOT "months") have favored creeps more than freeps. I don't know which side has been favored most throughout the history of the game because I haven't played for the game's whole history, but that point is largely irrelevant. If you've played the game sporadically over the years from the beginning (as I have) you know the population is now much, much smaller than it once was and all signs suggest the decline continues, particularly with pvp. And if you've played the last few years then you know there have been much longer periods of gv camps than grams camps. And a huge difference between the so called grams camps and the gv camps is that during those many months when gv was camped the entire map was red and there was no action to be had anywhere except at gv stairs. Whereas when there was a grams camp there was still action all over the place and even the grams camps were more of a shuffle from grams to lug bd. Towards the end of the gv camps, when new gear came out, the gv camp would transition into a shuffle from gv to trbd, but this was still only after months of freeps being unable to push past the treeline.

The gear that you are talking about that's dropping from lower raids is what people are using and still getting destroyed by creeps. The question isn't just how difficult is an instance (that is a legitimate question, but only one part of gearing), but how much time does it require. The shelob raid requires hours and you're not guaranteed drops, meaning you have to commit more hours to obtain whatever gear you want. And that's only assuming your online for a pug run (I say that because most pvpers do not have dedicated pve kins and therefore have to pug to get there gear), can get into the pug run, and stay on long enough to complete the run, since the sucess of pve runs isn't only about how well you play, but how well the group plays. And that's also assuming you play a class that's desired and have a certain level of gear (you have to pve in order to pve). If you're a guard are you likely to get picked up to tank when everyone wants a y-cappy? Before the champ and hunter updates, pve raid leaders had no use for either of those classes. People have been complaining (maybe rightly so) about red burgs, but if you remember before the burg update that made red burgs viable in pve, nobody wanted them and people only wanted one yellow burg per fun. At times pve raid leaders have wanted only minis and at other times only blue rks, etc. etc. The point is that you simply can't pick a class you want to pvp on and make it a main because the different updates might make your class totally irrelevant for PvE raids and freep PvP success is currently tied to PvE gear, rather than PvMP gear and/or skill.

So in order to be viable in pvp, you need multiple classes and specs that are adequately pve geared which are usually going to be different from what you use in pvp. If you don't have multiple classes, multiple specs, and adequate gear, you're probably not going to get into a pve raid, and even having these different specs, classes, and gear doesn't guarantee you a spot. So even though you have no guarantee or even a consistent likelihood of getting into these pve raids, you still have to do all this just to give yourself a chance to get into the pve raids that you're only doing in the first place because you need the pve gear to be viable in pvp and NOT because you want to run the pve for the fun of it. This means that most people who don't have a lot of time to spend with the game but want to pvp have to sacrifice pvp time in favor of pve unless they want to come out and continually get farmed, which isn't desirable if you're wanting to promote pvp.

In order to have PvP you obviously need players on both sides. People who play creepside are not legally contracted to play only creep, so they might consider getting on their freep to help balance numbers when it's very one-sided -- as most of the best and normally creep-main players have done for the last few years. This is part of a community solution to the problem and hopefully active tribes will consider doing this since they should be as interested in keeping freepside going as much as people who main freeps. And if the balance swings back in favor of freeps, hopefully you have players who will be willing to do the same to help creepside.

But SSG could also incentivize playing freepside, or least make the doorway into freepside pvp much more accessible, since this game is supposed to be fun. Faced with the choice of grinding PvE for hours (many, if not the majority, of pvpers simply don't like running PvE instances) or just getting farmed at the stairs, some players are going to decide they'd rather not play. And if some choose to PvE for hours, it still means they are spending time running PvE, rather than PvPing, which means less players in the Moors than might otherwise be if PvE wasn't necessary.

So what is SSG going to do about it? They have to either adjust the balance based on the easily attainable gear from pve (which will mean that very well geared freeps will ezmode) or they adjust the balance based on end pve game gear (which will mean that creeps will ezmode -- and from my experience the very best geared freeps stop coming out anyway when the balance shifts in favor of creeps, as is mostly the case right now) which means leave things as they are now with long periods of little to no activity for most of the time and dwindling activity during the prime times or SSG tries to balance based on PvMP gear for freeps so people that just want to come out and pvp can do so and you can analyze things from there.

It's obvious that PvMP gear should be priority number one. There is no excuse for this not to be updated if they care about PvMP. If they don't care about PvMP and want it to continue to die out, they're doing exactly the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post

i am captain m8.champ is other player and not me. me i play only my Capie from begin and the name is Kromiel.

about the balance.like i say SSG logic. yes freeps is better than creeps if they have gear before update.a normal freep with purple gear cant do much. you got killed with 1-2 shoots from some hunters and maybe from some burglars?yes of course. but to do that means they are good players, they know their class and they have gear to do it. now what we have? creeps is close to immune everything with ressist, very high morale, you can use a pot from 200k and go again 1million + , you use audacity and freeps not so you have bonus on dmg and cc , and with just offence corruptions you can kill anyone easy. if you put defence traits you can troll all the gv. you know im right and this is not normal

Thumbs up Coincidence? I don't think so

It's a coincidence that the only players posting against new creep update, are listed on the leaderboard of unskilled, non competant or trashy freeps from Evernight?

Time tomake a review, OP Promiel, fails even to kill a Spider with a Champion before update (both got owned), sadly for you even against nerfed creeps you can't prove any sign of skill, typing won't do it either. QQlungo, calling for nerfs one day after update, this guy is especially fun, he plays burglar but he's not able to solo a normal creep before update (he even get's oneshooted in middle of a zerg by TC), for a burglar class player, he was/is just easy infamy. Magnunub, three years complaining about snares, he claims to be a soloer, never spotted solo, never skilled, just another fotm trashy player, if you track him he auto hips, spotted very often (pre-update) with zerglings at grams camp (actually never leaving GV OS), dissapearing as soon as creeps killed campers. These three persons have one thing in common, they are nothing but walking infamy, no matter if creeps are buffed or nerfed, the only thing who makes them win renown is stay in zerg, so far.

So, stop complaining, and l2p, you all, pls.
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Dec 22 2020 at 10:10 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkiamserious View Post
    The last few years (for emphasis: "years" and NOT "months") have favored creeps more than freeps.
    Award to the greatest moronic comment from game history.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post

This made me laugh

Is this thread satire?

Burgs eye view.....

Before i start this is a burgs experience only, as the burg is a very strong class i will try to be open minded, done a ton of roaming plus 1v1s since the creep rework went live, had a good look at every fight checking the logs as a go, comparing moral pools against dps against time spent in combat etc, not going to go into a full break down cos tbh it would be to long and boring.

Creep moral pools are fine (bpe/mits/resist making it look to high)

Creep Dps fine (bpe/mits once again making it look over tuned)

I can go on and on with the same outcome i.e consequence bascally bpe/mits/resist needs looking at imo, also as spilo said creep numbers (switchers) are a major benefactor in current gv camp, there is far to much to list like pvp gear to close the gabs etc, but a good start to bring fights out to the fields for none stealth classes would be to adjust the above.

In all honesty i played really deep, adapted back to the style i played pre red burg boost, blowing all cds aggressive (offensive) against a seasoned creep to get these results.

Like i said at the start i will be open minded BURGS are strong and in line with creeps in current state, but what about the rest of the classes, from what i seen and the players i have chatted with, the rest of the classes are stuck behind the (bpe firewall) im seeing seasoned freeps been denied a good fight due to the above mentioned issues.

Vit 505k
    Crit 700k
    Pm 850k
    Finesse 33%/35%

Regards Bins.

The last few years (for emphasis: "years" and NOT "months") have favored creeps more than freeps.
    Is this person serious? Based on the name, I think he's serious. Without getting political, how can anybody be this out of touch with reality and not be experiencing psychosis?
    Antonin Dvorak - r13 Defiler
    Muzron - r8 WL
    Cheekymunky - r7 Warden

What is the T5 armor? I know of these bracers that are supposed to drop from T4 and T5 Shelob. There's the 3 Man T5 that you farm with T3 armor; the earrings. The new jewelry sets from AD are obtainable from T3 aren't they?

You guys know that crit and mastery can be maxed at T3. You can't increase your damage from that regardless of what other high stat gear you can get. You now this right? You're asking for caps through pvp gear? Any freep that runs Rem T2 or Higher sides often enough is already at their damage caps.

Quote Originally Posted by SingularityNow View Post
    What is the T5 armor? I know of these bracers that are supposed to drop from T4 and T5 Shelob. There's the 3 Man T5 that you farm with T3 armor; the earrings. The new jewelry sets from AD are obtainable from T3 aren't they?

You guys know that crit and mastery can be maxed at T3. You can't increase your damage from that regardless of what other high stat gear you can get. You now this right? You're asking for caps through pvp gear? Any freep that runs Rem T2 or Higher sides often enough is already at their damage caps.
    When people say T5 geared they tend to mean Remm set armour, along with AM earrings and Remm braces (at least this is what i mean). now AD t5 is out i suppose you can add thoes relics/jewel sets to the definition. those braces and earrings alone are so much morale (on top of the set bonus and 2 extra essence slots per set), and are what is causing the absolutely massive gear gap. At least on ark theres probably a handful of people that actively pvp each day with this gear, everyone else has sub 400k morale at best. and most are closer to 250-300k. simply because they do not have the braces and earrings.

having the damage is one thing, having that along with the morale required to not instantly die is another
    Lugbur

We all enjoy reading your posts since you're a witness of what giving your life to lotro leads too: bitterness, daily crying on video game forums and the ooc, delusion, and loneliness, which are but a few of things many things that could be mentioned that are nearly as obvious as what's already been listed. You're a daily warning sign to everyone to not play games too much and get a life. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by danr607 View Post
    Is this person serious? Based on the name, I think he's serious. Without getting political, how can anybody be this out of touch with reality and not be experiencing psychosis?
    Maybe you just haven't come out on Arkenstone that much. When 120 was cap it was a gv camp forever. And it was an actual camp, not a shuffle. As I mentioned, freeps couldn't push past the treeline. People constantly lagging out in the treeline was part of the problem, but the strength of bas, defilers, and wargs was the greatest reason for the camp. This was when everyone was constantly talking about macro wargs because you could get killed before you were even out of the stun, it was also when snares and barrage were destroying everyone and defilers were total tanks. For the longest time the best gear for freeps was bad purple gear. When teal gear from 3-mans finally came out it was still mostly just a camp, with an occasional shuffle to tr bd. It wasn't until the raid was released that the action started to vary more and then with the t3 raid that people got their set bonus armour and jewelry that freeps had the advantage. I say advantage because bad players with good gear would still lose to wargs and bas.

This was basically the scenario with 130 cap (excepting wargs weren't as much of a threat, excepting one commenting in this thread and maybe a few others), though I believe freeps had access to teal gear more quickly than they did at 120 cap and the 130 teals were more effective than the 120 teal gear, but it was still a GV camp for eight months before the action started to vary. The AM jewelry really put people ahead and the bracers made it ezmode. But even with that the grams camp was a shuffle because creeps could easily get numbers to force freeps to hide in lug and it wasn't anything like the gv camp that's going on now or at 120 and 130 release.

If you don't remember this or weren't playing then, fine. But then don't make stupid comments.

I can understand if people misinterpreted my meaning of "years" and not "months", so to make it clear I grant that recent months favored geared freeps. But if you misunderstood my comments it's only because you haven't really considered what the big picture looked like the past few years.

Thumbs up

We all enjoy reading your posts since you're a witness of what giving your life to lotro leads too: bitterness, daily crying on video game forums and the ooc, delusion, and loneliness, which are but a few of things many things that could be mentioned that are nearly as obvious as what's already been listed. You're a daily warning sign to everyone to not play games too much and get a life. Thanks!
    Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    When people say T5 geared they tend to mean Remm set armour, along with AM earrings and Remm braces (at least this is what i mean). now AD t5 is out i suppose you can add thoes relics/jewel sets to the definition. those braces and earrings alone are so much morale (on top of the set bonus and 2 extra essence slots per set), and are what is causing the absolutely massive gear gap. At least on ark theres probably a handful of people that actively pvp each day with this gear, everyone else has sub 400k morale at best. and most are closer to 250-300k. simply because they do not have the braces and earrings.

having the damage is one thing, having that along with the morale required to not instantly die is another
    Well I'm confused then. If you understand that dps and crit stats are capped currently, what are you hoping the pvp armor will do? Just nerf morale and mitigations? I understand not wanting to be one shot I get that, but that's purely a mechanic of dps. That has nothing to do with morale. If your argument is that pvp armor caps dps well it's already capped for all of the players you want to wear the armor. Now you just want to kill them faster by capping their morale too it sounds like.

It's a coincidence that the only players posting against new creep update, are listed on the leaderboard of unskilled, non competant or trashy freeps from Evernight?

Time tomake a review, OP Promiel, fails even to kill a Spider with a Champion before update (both got owned), sadly for you even against nerfed creeps you can't prove any sign of skill, typing won't do it either. These three persons have one thing in common, they are nothing but walking infamy, no matter if creeps are buffed or nerfed, the only thing who makes them win renown is stay in zerg, so far.

So, stop complaining, and l2p, you all, pls.
    I can say this only.

1. i can die from a norbog too,and so?you think you are the guy who if you say im a bad player i got to a mad mode? you know before to complain about a player need to think and respect first.Personaly i dont mind for what about creep players says cause i dont care really. i make this post about freeps and not for me personal. you speak and answer only for the ppl who reply in this post. that means how pathetic can you be and blame ppl. and you think are you smart too cause you type the names wrong for a feature report maybe. really? if want to reply here you can be normal. say what you say and stop blame peoples. So the noob kromiel who killed with a champ from your spider before update make this post cause, he see 20 freeps with gear cant kill any creep at gv stairs cause of your balance.

2.some peoplew here live in deep midnight. you speak about freeps and about t4- t5 gear. so you call and say all of you to us we need to go and spend our hours to take and use top gear so we can play against creeps in moors this days. how fail is that really?Only the players with t4 and t5 can play rofl. the rest cant. and why cry all the time all this years about freeps? who fight against you with just normal gear? you dont have fun?you dont take points?ar you dont got the double numbers and every day in evernight you wipe the freeps?Every DAY. OK lets go ALL TO FARM REMM T4 AND T5 FOR AGES TO TAKE SOME STATS MORE AND THEN WE CAN KILL CREEPS.hahaha. Damn , i dont have the area so i cant raid , but all this years i pay sub to play pvmp cause this i like to do one friend says to me.What you say to him? go buy the area and make t4 and t5 rem?

Like i say. Some of you live in deep deep deep Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    I can say this only.

1. i can die from a norbog too,and so?you think you are the guy who if you say im a bad player i got to a mad mode? you know before to complain about a player need to think and respect first.Personaly i dont mind for what about creep players says cause i dont care really. i make this post about freeps and not for me personal. you speak and answer only for the ppl who reply in this post. that means how pathetic can you be and blame ppl. and you think are you smart too cause you type the names wrong for a feature report maybe. really? if want to reply here you can be normal. say what you say and stop blame peoples. So the noob kromiel who killed with a champ from your spider before update make this post cause, he see 20 freeps with gear cant kill any creep at gv stairs cause of your balance.

2.some peoplew here live in deep midnight. you speak about freeps and about t4- t5 gear. so you call and say all of you to us we need to go and spend our hours to take and use top gear so we can play against creeps in moors this days. how fail is that really?Only the players with t4 and t5 can play rofl. the rest cant. and why cry all the time all this years about freeps? who fight against you with just normal gear? you dont have fun?you dont take points?ar you dont got the double numbers and every day in evernight you wipe the freeps?Every DAY. OK lets go ALL TO FARM REMM T4 AND T5 FOR AGES TO TAKE SOME STATS MORE AND THEN WE CAN KILL CREEPS.hahaha. Damn , i dont have the area so i cant raid , but all this years i pay sub to play pvmp cause this i like to do one friend says to me.What you say to him? go buy the area and make t4 and t5 rem?

Like i say. Some of you live in deep deep deep Midnight
    He's a clown

He played the guardian with a level 95, rank 10 and then retired ...

Quote Originally Posted by SingularityNow View Post
    Well I'm confused then. If you understand that dps and crit stats are capped currently, what are you hoping the pvp armor will do? Just nerf morale and mitigations? I understand not wanting to be one shot I get that, but that's purely a mechanic of dps. That has nothing to do with morale. If your argument is that pvp armor caps dps well it's already capped for all of the players you want to wear the armor. Now you just want to kill them faster by capping their morale too it sounds like.
    Give me 2 million of morale on my freeps I would be happy.
    Give me 60% reduction in damage with evade on my freeps, I would be happy.
    4 Tactical mitigation 60% and the mit gives 47% of resistance (the joke of Christmas)

Don't worry my subscription is canceled after january...
    I will come back in 6 months.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast