We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    That Nouri, is a fairly straightforward elegant and simple solution. one i could even see freeps paying a sub to play pvmp.

Too bad your logic has no power here.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    The solution would appear to be fairly simple. Since from what I've read, creeps appear to be pretty well-balanced against freeps with BiS gear, put 'Moors use only' BiS gear at the vendors in GV. No new gear sets needed for PvMP, and just keep balancing creeps against those sets.

Forum screaming for that for 2-3 years now but they refusing to do it. Probably Cordovan is affraid he will loose his adventage gear he obtained from his t5 raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    No instead the backdoors were blamed for the action. You guys had one shot of a good update and wasted it complaining about the backdoor, which does nothing to action. Next thing to complain about will be the one shots at gv.
    No, I only responded to the BDs when it was included in patch notes, and some folks defended them.
    Last edited by Spilo; Jan 03 2021 at 08:24 PM.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    Freeps pay so they should win
    Ufurz of Arkenstone and Evernight.

Creeps on Arkenstone: Rank 8 Blackarrow, Rank 8 Defiler, Rank 5 Reaver, Rank 4 Warg.
    Creeps on Evernight: Rank 7 Blackarrow, Rank 5 Reaver.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3