We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Stages & Venues of Middle Earth

Hi all! I hope everyone had a good Holiday and New Years' celebration.

I've played LOTRO for years, but only just recently discovered the music system after rolling a minstrel character. Needless to say, as a musician myself, I am thrilled! I've discovered stage in Bree, but I was wondering if anybody could point me to any other stages across the map, or if there are any fun places that aren't specifically stages that seem well-suited to a concert?

Thanks so much!

Venture forth (if you dare): Music | Art

Quote Originally Posted by BloodDraugr View Post
    Hi all! I hope everyone had a good Holiday and New Years' celebration.

I've played LOTRO for years, but only just recently discovered the music system after rolling a minstrel character. Needless to say, as a musician myself, I am thrilled! I've discovered stage in Bree, but I was wondering if anybody could point me to any other stages across the map, or if there are any fun places that aren't specifically stages that seem well-suited to a concert?

Thanks so much!
    There's the Methel Stage in Bywater, the Bree stage across from the Pony, a stage inside the Bree Training Hall, and the Bree-land Festival stage in the Bree Festival grounds. During the Yule Festival you can also trade for a stage that you can put on your own Housing property, sometimes they're in the AH. Every housing area contains some kind of stage area. And, of course, the Blue Theatre in Minas Tirith, with an indoor stage.

Other than that, to quote Shakespeare, "All the world's a stage".

And to add: As in RL, having a stage set up at the bottom of the Grand Canyon or the top of Devil's Tower sounds awesome, but getting an audience there to see it is problematic at the very least. Weatherstock is held yearly on Landroval on Weathertop, but with an army of helpers for porting and guiding and security. There's nothing to stop you from having a concert anywhere you want, except the logistics of getting an audience there.
    Last edited by Luventhariel; Jan 16 2021 at 05:41 PM.
    Mirkwood Elf. Champion. Events Officer of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow. Band Leader of Alt Rock Band.
    https://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by Luventhariel View Post
    There's the Methel Stage in Bywater, the Bree stage across from the Pony, a stage inside the Bree Training Hall, and the Bree-land Festival stage in the Bree Festival grounds. During the Yule Festival you can also trade for a stage that you can put on your own Housing property, sometimes they're in the AH. Every housing area contains some kind of stage area. And, of course, the Blue Theatre in Minas Tirith, with an indoor stage.

Other than that, to quote Shakespeare, "All the world's a stage".

And to add: As in RL, having a stage set up at the bottom of the Grand Canyon or the top of Devil's Tower sounds awesome, but getting an audience there to see it is problematic at the very least. Weatherstock is held yearly on Landroval on Weathertop, but with an army of helpers for porting and guiding and security. There's nothing to stop you from having a concert anywhere you want, except the logistics of getting an audience there.
    This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! I didn't know that there was a stage item for houses, that's pretty awesome.

Venture forth (if you dare): Music | Art