We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool More Aria Advice

Howdy all,

So I've played a hunter all the way up to 130 over 8 years (not a lot of time to game). I have alts of every class over 50 --except Warden... Wardens are totally awesome, but, yeah I don't have a photographic gambit memory for my odd play schedule. When I got Mordor, that Aria sat in my storage for over a year before I had another friend running a hunter up above 100. I decided to Aria up my Mini to help out. I ran yellow line for our duo, which is silly, but I gotta say, solo or duo yellow is silly fun. What a blast. That was a really fun run up to 130 while learning all the imbued legacies and all that jazz... Well -yup- I bought another Aria (upgrade) when they went on sale.

And now I have a friend who's got her Mini over 100.

So my question is --what's the next class to Aria?

I kinda have it in my head to Aria a heavy armor alt, but a Burg could be fun. I mean I've played a DPS class, I've played a healer / support. I feel like I should have a tankier option to run with friends.
    Here's my usual play style: even though I have a few friends, I run solo a lot, so it's important to be able to play through landscape without being too grindy. Sometimes I'll join Big Battles or an occasional T1-T2 Raid. Haven't been good enough or geared enough for T3 and up.

My gripes with Guard and Cappy are that they really take longer to play through a regular ol' quest line --but I've never played one over 100, sooo maybe that's less of a concern. Not sure. I love my Champ, and -ahem- I could *try* a blue Champ with my friends, then switch out to DPS when I'm solo... Beorning, I dunno. It looks cool, it seems to handle landscape questing fine, but switching forms is a little fiddly. I really like the support / heal / tank-ish options --though I'm not sure how tanky bears are.

I feel like Guard, Cappy, or Beorning would pair really well with other classes. Would a blue Champ be too silly? I guess my main questions are --how are they for solo landscape quests, and how are they in the occasional Raid?

--Silly ideas welcome

Quote Originally Posted by MagicVoice View Post
    Howdy all,
    I have alts of every class over 50 --except Warden... Wardens are totally awesome, but, yeah I don't have a photographic gambit memory for my odd play schedule.
    You dont need photographic memory for warden, you need to push that to muscular memory. For no head brain can process input with the speed you need to have decent warden performance, ESPECIALLY if there is lag/server lag/high latency of cross-atlantic etc