We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warleader revives only affect 'group', MASSIVE problem

As of U28.3, Warleader rezzes have been affected by the 'heals and buffs only used in groups' change. This has seriously butchered the rez mechanic
    Warleaders are the only creep class who can revive allies in combat. Before this change, Warleaders could revive 6 creeps nearby, they did not have to be in the raid. This was fine, revives don't count as healtagging.

With this update, warleaders have been significantly butchered as their rez skill now only revives creeps IN THEIR GROUP

NOT their raid, but their specific group.

This is a significant issue for not just warleaders but creeps as a whole, now, in order to even revive a player, the warleader has to be grouped specifically with them.

Compare this to freep revives and you will know that this is a big problem, the revive skill was fine beforehand, this has just made warleaders significantly less effective than they already were... Please consider reverting this in the next patch.
    Leader of the Mitey Worriers (Laurelin)
    Purveyors of premier meats and vegan substitutes since 26/12/17

Quote Originally Posted by Askelin View Post
    As of U28.3, Warleader rezzes have been affected by the 'heals and buffs only used in groups' change. This has seriously butchered the rez mechanic
    Warleaders are the only creep class who can revive allies in combat. Before this change, Warleaders could revive 6 creeps nearby, they did not have to be in the raid. This was fine, revives don't count as healtagging.

With this update, warleaders have been significantly butchered as their rez skill now only revives creeps IN THEIR GROUP

NOT their raid, but their specific group.

This is a significant issue for not just warleaders but creeps as a whole, now, in order to even revive a player, the warleader has to be grouped specifically with them.

Compare this to freep revives and you will know that this is a big problem, the revive skill was fine beforehand, this has just made warleaders significantly less effective than they already were... Please consider reverting this in the next patch.
    I agree this a massive problem, and hope it was not intended.
    Landy Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 14

Great, so creeps have 1)Less healing classes 2)Less healing skills 3)Less res skills 4)And their combat res skill only working in group

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Great, so creeps have 1)Less healing classes 2)Less healing skills 3)Less res skills 4)And their combat res skill only working in group
    Which is why I think this could be an unintentional thing, it affects the rez mechanic too severely
    Leader of the Mitey Worriers (Laurelin)
    Purveyors of premier meats and vegan substitutes since 26/12/17

Time to make some raid swap shortcuts!

Sarcasm aside, i'm fairly certain this is unintentional.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 12 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 13 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 10 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

6. Jan 21 2021, 05:08 PM

7. Jan 21 2021, 05:45 PM

Nobody to revive since no Creep is actually going to die nowadays with zero Freeps online anyway. Only Freeps I've seen step into the Moors for days are 190k Hunters who are promptly obliterated at GV Steps and then leave with their head spinning, never to return.

Jokes aside, this is a pretty big bug and really ought to be fixed. Can't wait for some stat normalisation in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Nobody to revive since no Creep is actually going to die nowadays with zero Freeps online anyway. Only Freeps I've seen step into the Moors for days are 190k Hunters who are promptly obliterated at GV Steps and then leave with their head spinning, never to return.

Jokes aside, this is a pretty big bug and really ought to be fixed. Can't wait for some stat normalisation in this game...
    Well, I seen 500K hunters, but maybe it was hallucination. Of course Cordovan don't notice that, he was too busy with putting WotP themes on youtube

Yep, making On Your Feet instead of Slick Flesh group limited was unintentional. Skipped a row in my spreadsheet.

I'll flip those. Quitters Never Win is also going to be adjusted for group casting to further limit healtagging.

-Vastin

yasss

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    Yep, making On Your Feet instead of Slick Flesh group limited was unintentional. Skipped a row in my spreadsheet.

I'll flip those. Quitters Never Win is also going to be adjusted for group casting to further limit healtagging.

-Vastin
    Awesome ty! for having quick feedback and hopefully action. We appreciate it!
    Adapting R12 Reaver, Warleader r9 Warleader on Ark Everlastingyawn r9 Defiler Landy Backpedal r9 Warg Brandy
    Arantoth R10 Champion on Ark Elezmera-3 R11 Ministrel on Ark
    Officer of Prime Evil

Nice to hear it will be fixed.
    Ufurz of Arkenstone and Evernight.

Creeps on Arkenstone: Rank 8 Blackarrow, Rank 8 Defiler, Rank 5 Reaver, Rank 4 Warg.
    Creeps on Evernight: Rank 7 Blackarrow, Rank 5 Reaver.