We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Minstrel plugins (2021)

Hi

I guess buffbars is a good option for tracking anthem buffs? Is there a good option for tracking soliloquy stacks on fellowship/raid members? Maybe this can be done within default UI?

Any other recommendations?

I use MiniRaid to track buffs on group members. You have to manually add the buff tracking, of course. I only track Inner Strength Tier 3 rather than SoS. Lets me know when to refresh SoS.

Other things I track on MiniRaid: Coda, Raise My Spirit HoT, Inspire Fellows buff, Inner Strength - Tier 3

I use Buffbars to track anthems (I'd rather see a bar counting down for these), red dps buffs, etc. Could also use Prime for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    I use MiniRaid to track buffs on group members. You have to manually add the buff tracking, of course. I only track Inner Strength Tier 3 rather than SoS. Lets me know when to refresh SoS.

Other things I track on MiniRaid: Coda, Raise My Spirit HoT, Inspire Fellows buff, Inner Strength - Tier 3

I use Buffbars to track anthems (I'd rather see a bar counting down for these), red dps buffs, etc. Could also use Prime for this.
    I really like miniraid as a replacement raid frame and for SoS tracking thanks. Is there a way to display curable debuffs on your fellowship? I was in AM as yellow minstrel and I don't think wounds on the rank were being displayed. What are the options for tracking curable debuffs on fellowship/raid members?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoris_they_spider View Post
    I really like miniraid as a replacement raid frame and for SoS tracking thanks. Is there a way to display curable debuffs on your fellowship? I was in AM as yellow minstrel and I don't think wounds on the rank were being displayed. What are the options for tracking curable debuffs on fellowship/raid members?
    Think you'd have to add each debuff to the tracking individually.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    Think you'd have to add each debuff to the tracking individually.
    That's annoying, it seems to be able to track curables on my character quite well so perhaps it is a LUA limitation that it cannot do so for fellowship/raid. I assume prime vitals is the same?

That's annoying, it seems to be able to track curables on my character quite well so perhaps it is a LUA limitation that it cannot do so for fellowship/raid. I assume prime vitals is the same?
    It's because effects in the Lua API are not working properly. You can track anything on the local player (yourself) just fine. But there is no way to tell other than with the effect duration if an effect was actually 100% removed on someone else. So while you can track curables on other people, you can't be sure if it was removed before the duration expired or not. Which makes it too unreliable to track. You can still add curables to Alerts in Miniraid if you want to be notified when someone gets one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darfindel View Post
    It's because effects in the Lua API are not working properly. You can track anything on the local player (yourself) just fine. But there is no way to tell other than with the effect duration if an effect was actually 100% removed on someone else. So while you can track curables on other people, you can't be sure if it was removed before the duration expired or not. Which makes it too unreliable to track. You can still add curables to Alerts in Miniraid if you want to be notified when someone gets one.
    Many thanks for taking the time to reply and explain this limitation of Lua.

Hi

I guess buffbars is a good option for tracking anthem buffs? Is there a good option for tracking soliloquy stacks on fellowship/raid members? Maybe this can be done within default UI?

Any other recommendations?
    I like MinstrelBuff, especially the simple note theme.
    Laurelin & Treebeard.