We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How's the red line beorning for solo play currently?

How's the red line beorning for solo play currently? Is a 2h weapon the best to use? Thanks

Bear form will absolutely always be 2h preferred simply because damage there only scales off of mainhand weapon DPS rating. If you're not into weapon swapping then you absolutely want to go 2h.

Man form is tricky, for a while DW was definitely the better approach but I think with the latest set of runics and star-lit increases we're better off with 2h there as well. At least, that appears to be the setup on basically the only Red Beorning parsing I can find:

~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    At least, that appears to be the setup on basically the only Red Beorning parsing I can find:
    Except that parse is BUGGED yellow line. He has the mark of Grimbeorn up AND EXPOSE. Redline with out bugs can't match that dps. They need to fix execute and make bash stackable again.
    Last edited by BjarnIronside; Mar 05 2021 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldo View Post
    How's the red line beorning for solo play currently? Is a 2h weapon the best to use? Thanks
    Red Beorning is one of the best classes for solo Play. You have very good Speed, nice aoe damage and insane selfe heal.
    He falls of in England group Play, but since you ASK for solo Play i would Not Care about that.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Quote Originally Posted by Woldo View Post
    2H, built to stay in bear form as long as possible. At higher levels, it's more worthwhile traiting to obtain armour crush from the Blue tree and use alongside damage boost to relentless maul, slam and thrash as Execute does not do enough damage for a skill that wipes Wrath.

Thanks to all