We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raven & Eagle Auto Interrput broke

Raven and & Eagle Auto Interrput is broke.

this has happen since the release 3Peaks.

the devs neaf the pets/LM or is this a bug?

ive done my best to test this and never seen it work after 3Peak release.

fyi yet Mobs ravens+ still interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorjrrt View Post
    Raven and & Eagle Auto Interrput is broke.

this has happen since the release 3Peaks.

the devs neaf the pets/LM or is this a bug?

ive done my best to test this and never seen it work after 3Peak release.

fyi yet Mobs ravens+ still interrupt.
    Raven pet never interrupted, only the crebain mobs do. Have you only tested raven or Eagle, too?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Raven pet never interrupted, only the crebain mobs do. Have you only tested raven or Eagle, too?

sorry Tatharil but ive been playing LM for 14 years and ravens do interput, well at least until 3Peaks

sorry Tatharil but ive been playing LM for 14 years and ravens do interput, well at least until 3Peaks
    I am on Tatharil´s side, LM´s ravens never had an interrupt. Maybe 12 years ago when I did not play.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    I am on Tatharil´s side, LM´s ravens never had an interrupt. Maybe 12 years ago when I did not play.
    been here since more or less the start and I dont recall ravens having a specific interrupt form the autoattack.
    Mithithil Ithryndi

LM has been my main (I have a rank 15 ettenmoors one) and been playing it since closed-beta, Raven has NEVER had an interrupt.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

But we might agree that the Eagle's interrupt appears rather questionable compared to my regular use in Thrang last time around where it was invaluable on both defiler and Thrang. By contrast it was a waste of feathers with Naru
    Mithithil Ithryndi