We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This will be reverted after tomorrow's patch, and the new UI option will return in the future as a toggle.
    Thank you very much!

This will be reverted after tomorrow's patch, and the new UI option will return in the future as a toggle.
    Hooray! Wonderful to hear, thank you!

This caused a lot of extra work for you guys, I know. Maybe going forward, listening closer to the BR feedback might prevent make-work stuffs for you guys

-Ods

Thanks for bringing back the old animations!

I think with a little more time in the oven, the new animations can be improved with regards to readability and minimizing eyestrain.

I'd be game to try them again in the future, but as it stands right now, the old cooldowns and toggles are vastly preferable.

Thumbs up Thank you for finally listening!

Now I can finally go back to playing through The Wastes/Black Gate storyline -- good thing I was on a cliff-hanger

Thank you! I'll be able to play my main(s) again!

Thank you to everyone who made this happen.
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Great news for those struggling now, and for those that like the new animations and can switch them back on later.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Great news for those struggling now, and for those that like the new animations and can switch them back on later.
    I'd be happier if there was some indication that they are intending to do further work to make these new animation no so badly effect the likes of you and me. I wouldn't have thought I'd not normally be susceptible to such things but I am getting on a bit. Seems like they are unconcerned with potential effects when they go unnoticed. Given that we have people playing for years on end I'd ask what long term effect it'd have. Would you join me on a BR build that did actually address this?

Quote Originally Posted by Braer View Post
    I'd be happier if there was some indication that they are intending to do further work to make these new animation no so badly effect the likes of you and me. I wouldn't have thought I'd not normally be susceptible to such things but I am getting on a bit. Seems like they are unconcerned with potential effects when they go unnoticed. Given that we have people playing for years on end I'd ask what long term effect it'd have. Would you join me on a BR build that did actually address this?
    Sure, I'd join you.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

Thank you Cordovan, much appreciated! This will make it less of a struggle for me to play now, and those who liked the new version will soon be happy too when the toggle is finished
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Thumbs up

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by ShireDweller View Post
    Thank you to everyone who made this happen.
    Agreed! Thank you for listening, SSG. Now we can get back to playing again! <3

Quote Originally Posted by zenreiki View Post
    Clealy young people developed and continue to make changes without regard to eyesight and other human imperfections. I, myself, have complained everywhere I can think of regarding the tiny print of the Deeds Log and other things that are not adjustable for font size. I mean, YELLOW PRINT ON A BUFF BACKGROUND? Jeez.

That is exactly the reason for the new map style, that the other busy 'please revert' thread has gotten heated about. So the did hear that point, and responded. A bit.

Thank you for listening and reverting this change so fast.
    I'm also happy to hear that there will be a toggle, for those who liked the change, in the future.

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

We intend to create a toggle in the future that will let people swap between the new and old skill animation UI, but we currently can't promise an ETA until we get further down the road with it.
    Cordovan, I just want to say thank you for the rapid response on this when it became apparent it was causing issues.

As a photosensitive person it has made a big difference having the old animations back. Happy to feed back on anything if you need one of us sensitives, and there are numerous resources available on photosensitive interface design (e.g. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/...zure_disorders). I'm glad you have dealt with the issue. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelos0102 View Post
    Cordovan, I just want to say thank you for the rapid response on this when it became apparent it was causing issues.

As a photosensitive person it has made a big difference having the old animations back. Happy to feed back on anything if you need one of us sensitives, and there are numerous resources available on photosensitive interface design (e.g. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/...zure_disorders). I'm glad you have dealt with the issue. Thank you again.
    Agreed. I was shut down from playing during this, thank you guys so much for switching it back!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10