We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Removable wallet items an better sortable item management

Hi,

two things that bug me tremendously are the cluttered items inventory.

First the wallet gets cluttered with more and more (sadly) useless items like Obsidian Rock-Shards, Malledrim feathers or flowers.

I know you can filter them but why not intergrate an option make them removable to keep the wallet clean.
    At least default collapsed would be an option.

Positive side effect could be less server data

Secondly better sortable items especially 'set' items for cosmetics and so forth

Example:

When you get the new spring festival cosmetics of 'A Merry Fellow'

You get hat, jacket and boots but there are not connected and must be sorted together in a big Wardrobe.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite..._Selection_Box

Again gladly the items are searchable per filter but there could be a better solution.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KongoOtto View Post
    Hi,

an option make them removable to keep the wallet clean.
    Requested twice about this, several topics were created, but they don't hear, or don't read ...

The Barter Wallet and it's improved version were brought in to alleviate the issue of having so many barter tokens and rep items taking up space. It's quietly tucked away up on the mini-map I like it how it is.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

My biggest complaint is that motes/embers are at the bottom of the page. Clearly they are resource meant to stay relevant with new updates so put them up the top with gold/marks/medallions/shards etc so they are easily visible with 1 button press, instead of having to scroll to the bottom every time.

Also just the general order things appear is unintuitive. Ideally it would be completely customisable, but just being able to sort by level would be an improvement.