We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Book 3 Chapter 7 Osgiliath

Hiya!

Need some help here. I went ahead and did the whole MT/Pelanor epic . Unfortunately, I hadn't finish Chapter 3. So went back to finish it and I'm now not able to get the instance in pre-battle Osgiliath. has anyone had that issue and how was it resolved. Thanks in advance

Go to a country, which was before the battle of pellennor (maybe pelargir or MT before battle or faramirs place (dont know the english name)); then you are in the pre - battle - timeperiod , you can ride to osgiliath and it should work.

Good luck.

Erionor is offline Captain of Gondor, showed quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmora View Post
    Hiya!

Need some help here. I went ahead and did the whole MT/Pelanor epic . Unfortunately, I hadn't finish Chapter 3. So went back to finish it and I'm now not able to get the instance in pre-battle Osgiliath. has anyone had that issue and how was it resolved. Thanks in advance
    Go to either Minas Tirith pre-battle, or Faramir's Lookout in South Ithilien, and hoof it to Osgiliath from there.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

thanks