We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rune-Keeper heal extremely bad performance after 15m of play

Hello all,

I just cant stand it anymore. I like RK heal and play it lots, but lately with new instances after 15 minutes of play i am unable to do anything. My fps drops to 2 and i see everything with extreme slowdown. Cant do anything at some point. I play other classes and have completely no such effect. I can play dps for hours and have no problem with high graphic settings, but when i play RK on lowest of low of all i just get client completely trashed after 15m of play. Its just stupid.
    Anyone figured what else i can turn off to make it working normally? Because i dont expect any fix. Devs dont fix anything lately so just help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogdush View Post
    Hello all,

I just cant stand it anymore. I like RK heal and play it lots, but lately with new instances after 15 minutes of play i am unable to do anything. My fps drops to 2 and i see everything with extreme slowdown. Cant do anything at some point. I play other classes and have completely no such effect. I can play dps for hours and have no problem with high graphic settings, but when i play RK on lowest of low of all i just get client completely trashed after 15m of play. Its just stupid.
    Anyone figured what else i can turn off to make it working normally? Because i dont expect any fix. Devs dont fix anything lately so just help guys.
    I can't really tell, I haven't experienced what you're describing. In fact heal rk is one of the roles that I feel comfortable playing with lag.
    It could maybe be related to the effects stacking by HoT and all that, as on healing you see way more numbers all the time on your screen and maybe your RAM saturates faster.
    Could you tell if you're using 64 or 32 bit client? I play on 64 bit and it's true effects stacking caused way more lag on 32 bit client than it does in 64 bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    I can't really tell, I haven't experienced what you're describing. In fact heal rk is one of the roles that I feel comfortable playing with lag.
    It could maybe be related to the effects stacking by HoT and all that, as on healing you see way more numbers all the time on your screen and maybe your RAM saturates faster.
    Could you tell if you're using 64 or 32 bit client? I play on 64 bit and it's true effects stacking caused way more lag on 32 bit client than it does in 64 bit.
    Thanks for reply mate!

I think found the problem. It was one of the plugins. I was used to load AltInventory to be able to check alts storage. Neat thing, but why it causes so big lags while playing RK heal i had no clue at all. Unloaded it couple days ago and I can play RK heal much longer. Got no such lags anymore. Well.. if that helps anyone..

BTW Using 64 bit as long as it was created finally. Works awesome. Hardly got any crash cause memory since then.
    Last edited by Rogdush; Apr 16 2021 at 07:15 PM.