We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

b414213562 is offline Crosser of Roads
    Plugin Along

[Plugin] Deed Tracker

I just uploaded the initial public version (v1.1.2) of my new Deed Tracker plugin over at lotrointerface.com. I was first inspired by the Hytbold Assistant plugin by Galuhad, which gave me a great UI starting point, combined with some inspiration on how to detect completed deeds.

The main window shows hierarchical lists of deeds for each page & tab, with quick references for LOTRO Points, Virtue XP, and reputation, and a character selection drowdown to view the Deed Tracker status of your other characters on that server.

Unlike the LOTRO notification area, Deed Tracker keeps track of all of your completed deeds, so you can review them at your leisure:

There are many identically-named deeds in pre-Rohan, so you may have to help Deed Tracker figure out which of the seven identically-named Warg-slayers it was you just completed. (Or was it the Quest?)

For the adventurous, I have an experimental feature for detailed objective information in the deed tooltips:

More detailed information is available at lotrointerface.
    Last edited by b414213562; Apr 20 2021 at 11:42 AM.