We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Login Issue after update 07/06/21

Once again, after an update, I am having issues logging in. This is different than the previous problems.
    After entering my password, I get the following error message:

Failed to read authentication reponse [err:unex[ected end of file] [line: 1] [col:1]

Any ideas what this means?

The servers are down for the application of a major content patch. The message you reported basically means, "Um, uh, where's the server, dude? WHERE'S THE SERVER? ARGH!!"

When i first started playing I wasn't reading the forums here and had never experienced a downtime. After my installation patched itself and I saw that message I thought something had gone wrong with my local patch. I posted a message similar to yours and was reassured that it was normal to receive that message when attempting to log in while the servers are down.

Some players who were in-game might still be in-game as I write this, I don't know: The game-world servers might still be up. But the login server is down. You didn't forget your password or mistype it. It's just a matter of letting the process proceed and coming back later.
    Last edited by Tralfazz; Jun 08 2021 at 09:28 AM.

3. Jun 08 2021, 09:40 AM

LOL the new 6 day CD components recipe has a 5 MC reset, they don't miss a trick do they.

Any new recipes requiring them though?

Maybe, its because you are trying to log-in in the future.