We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is Blue line virtues for endgame?

I bought the Valar this weekend hoping to revive my interest in the game.
    Now I am trying to arrange the virtues to be most effective in solo runs.
    Most everything I found was about red line, is blue not good for endgame?
    What virtues work the best? I have charity,determination,zeal, loyalty, amd justice. I have only used my points for Determination and zeal so far not sure if I am right or need another virtue.
    I dance for cookies!

I solo only with my hunter, and only in blue line. For virtues, I look for agility/physical mastery, critical, and remaining depending on where my stats are.

So Determination, Valour, Confidence, Wit, and Innocence (phys mit). I have Justice and Loyalty also levelled up, in case I need more survivability (which is generally not an issue, because I kill quickly enough).

If I were you, I would drop the Zeal, since hunter isn't a might-based class. You could also drop Charity. Definitely add Confidence for the crit and Valour for more damage.

Hope this is helpful! And hope you regain your love for the game!

I have never used Wit on any character. I did slot it today and will see how I do with it. Thanks for the help.
    I dance for cookies!

Wit is a new virtue they introduced with the revamped virtue system. So if you haven't played in awhile, it might be new for you. They also greatly changed the stats assigned to the virtues, so you may end up using a different set than previously.

OK I knew I have not used it in the past so it was a surprise to see you use it. I have them set now and will see how it goes.
    I dance for cookies!

I play mostly solo blue line. Determination, Compassion, Innocence, Tolerance, Valor.

Also, note that each of your trait trees has its own virtue panel/setup.
    I'm just a simple unfrozen caveman solo player.
    Your sophisticated raiding ways confuse and frighten me.