We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Outgoing Healing vs. Outgoing Healing Effect vs. Outgoing Healing Modifier

What exactly is the difference between Outgoing Healing (Anthem of the Third Age - Resonance), Outgoing Healing Effect (Soothing Voice, blue trait in first line) and Outgoing Healing Modifier (Resonance - Stance). At first i though these were just different names for the same thing: Outgoing Healing Rating. So if i have Outgoing Healing Rating at cap (70%) and add 3 times 10% from the skills/traits i should end up at 100%. But that isn't the case. Only the Outgoing Healing Modifier from the stance will ad to the Outgoing Healing Rating so i end up at 80%.

Same question as above. Also, where can you see your Outgoing Healing Rating? I can find the percentage (say 70% at soft cap) by mousing over the Tactical Mastery line in the character detail, but haven't been able to find where the numerical rating can be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ReneKiller1 View Post
    What exactly is the difference between Outgoing Healing (Anthem of the Third Age - Resonance), Outgoing Healing Effect (Soothing Voice, blue trait in first line) and Outgoing Healing Modifier (Resonance - Stance). At first i though these were just different names for the same thing: Outgoing Healing Rating. So if i have Outgoing Healing Rating at cap (70%) and add 3 times 10% from the skills/traits i should end up at 100%. But that isn't the case. Only the Outgoing Healing Modifier from the stance will ad to the Outgoing Healing Rating so i end up at 80%.
    Outgoing Healing = represent your TOTAL Outgoing Healing in whatever trait line or stance you are in at the moment.

Outgoing Healing Modifier = a Permanent BONUS added to your total outgoing healing. For example: if you are in you dps trait line (red) and in Disonance stance and the tooltip when you mouse over your tactical mastery says, "70% outgoing healing" then you switch over to your blue line (healing) but stay in disonance stance your total outgoing healing will remain at 70% but once you switch over to Resonance stance a 10% modifier will be add to your 70% Total Outgoing Healling making it 80% Total Outgoing Healing. This modifier can come from your stance, gear, or traceries and will stack up.

Outgoing Healing Effect = is an Temporary Effect that's added to your total outgoing healing. These effects can come from a skill that temporarily increases your outgoing healing, essences or even gear set bonuses.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, very helpful.

Apparently there is a plugin that can be used to show heal rating, even if you normally can't see it in-game.