We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red mini LI legacies

Hi all! I have my healing weapon/book well set, but I also spend a lot of time soloing and need to find a good set of legacies for my dps LIs. I found this post (Minstrel Legacies - Rare Breed - Arkenstone - LOTRO - Kinship Hosting - Gamer Launch (guildlaunch.com)), but its from 2016 and I'm afraid it's out of date. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Basically, use the guide, minus every legacy that gives some kind of rating (critical rating, mastery, mitigation, and so on). They max out at 8700 points, which is laughably low because rating caps are 600.000 and more at lvl 130. Main stat legacies are bad because of the same reason - they max out at ~250, but you get e.g. 50.000 Will just from equipment at lvl 130. On the other hand, all legacies which add percentage values are still strong.

To get more DPS, you need to increase the main legacy of your DPS sword by applying star-lit crystals. This will boost DPS far more than increasing other legacies. Start with tier 58 crystals from the Motes trader, save unrestricted crystals for tiers >58.

Or...wait a month or two. SSG is working on a Legendary Item revamp (really this time). It is supposed to be released in a few weeks and will change the way LI's work. Little is known how LI's will work afterward, but maybe you won't need to grind scrolls and crystals anymore.

Thanks for the response!