Hey Everyone,
I'm hoping someone out there can give me some good news about being rescued from the shipwreck known as Ithil as my main character is still clinging to a piece of driftwood in a silent ocean there.

Here's what happened. COVID. Yes, COVID. I'm a teacher which meant that my work which usually took place in a live classroom suddenly went virtual, and my time and tolerance for doing leisure activities online shrank. Significantly. While I still stole some time to play on occasion, things got very complicated, so my last login for my main character was on May 16th. Unbeknown to me, Standing Stone Games had decided to close down the Ithil server where my characters were playing. I never received any emails to that effect, nor was I able to get into game to read any notices given my increased workload in real life. I didn't log into these forums or check reddit, so I was blissfully unaware of the goings on that would turn into a two month journey into the void. Instead, my work colleagues and I were stranded on COVID Island, bedraggled, exhausted, and too focused on our surroundings to see the sinking ship in the distance. I think Gaiagil called to me, but I could not hear her over the roar of the wind and the crashing of the waves.

Please don't tell me I should have paid attention or that one month during a historic pandemic was enough notice for killing off a server. A simple email would have pulled me in to do what needed to be done. I finally became aware of the situation just after the closure and started asking for help. Did Gaiagil shut down the kinship or abandon her houses? No, she didn't know about the impending storm. I have now made five requests for help. My first was on 6/21. When I didn't hear anything, I made a second request on 7/6. I rejoiced when I received a reply on 7/12 where a kind elf named Adahrel offered to manually disband my kinship and transfer Gaiagil and all her belongings to my new home on Anor. I was also offered premium writs to compensate me for my premium home and kin house. I waited. The waves crashed against the shore of my island, but I heard nothing more. Attempts to transfer my character met with failure. I tried cleaning chests and bags, but nothing worked. I sent the third request on 7/26. Silence. Not even crickets. I waited. On 8/1, I sent in yet another request. Nothing. Today, I sent in my fifth request.

I've been playing this game for 14 years and invested in VIP status early on, back when the deal was a lump sum of a significant amount. I guess I expected better treatment. I feel very abandoned right now and very frustrated.

Has anyone found a way to break through the silence? Is there a compassionate moderator out there who might take pity on me and save me from this plight? If Gaiagil is gone, let me build her again. Gift me with writs to replace the lost houses, gold, and items. Or, simply transfer her to Anor so I can move on.

Anyone?

Gaiagil