We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't log in here with Firefox

I enter user/password and click on Submit. Nothing happens, so I click again and get "Your session has timed out. Please resubmit the form." So I do and then I get:

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.lotro.com.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

This has been happening for 2 days now. I can log in with MS Edge (ugh) with no problem. Firefox is v92.0 (64 bit).

Suggestions?

I have had a problem now and again with logging in using Firefox (v92.0 64-bit) recently. Usually something along the lines of the secure connection timing out and having to resend. Just now, however, I logged in no problem.

Go figure, it's working for me now too... weird.

I get this to. (Insecure connection)

I open a new tab with LotrO forums and I'm logged in despite the Fail. >_>
    Capcom Stalker...
    English is not my 1st Language... So shhhh!

Hey, i'm having no Login Problems with FF 104.0.2 64-bit.

What is always, and on every side which makes troubles, worth to try: Emptying the browser`s cache and cookies

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Wizard View Post
    I enter user/password and click on Submit. Nothing happens, so I click again and get "Your session has timed out. Please resubmit the form." So I do and then I get:

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.lotro.com.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

This has been happening for 2 days now. I can log in with MS Edge (ugh) with no problem. Firefox is v92.0 (64 bit).

Suggestions?
    I also use Firefox. Manually add the LOTRO game launcher, official LOTRO forums, & LOTRO account websites to the list of secure addresses & add the exception of always allow connection on your PC & at the Firefox Settings. That resolved the issue for me.