We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Please change the appearance and icons of new Legendary Items

Can you please make them look like the Reshaped (Lvl 100) and Unearthed variants? The current icons and cosmetics look awful. Or at least make them available for barter as different variants, or even just for cosmetics

Here is the item style that would look much better and more, well, "legendary" (1H Axe for e.g.) https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...e_(Level_100):

Last edited by Hallsae; Oct 06 2021 at 02:26 AM.

Why not just equip a weapon you like cosmetically, my champ dual wield swords but appears to be either dual wielding baguettes or if I'm feeling serious the 1H axe from N Ithilien barter
    Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Once_of_Bree View Post
    Why not just equip a weapon you like cosmetically, my champ dual wield swords but appears to be either dual wielding baguettes or if I'm feeling serious the 1H axe from N Ithilien barter
    Yeah I know, but the problem is that these particular cosmetics won't be available anymore after they remove the crafting recipes for them (which they say they will) - because these reshaped LIs are craft only

And while you are at it, let one handed LI's be cosmetically slotted in off hands.
    "Argle-bargle morble whoosh?"

Everything with the New Legendary Item System will be an ongoing process so how things are here in October 2021 with the first Update of the New Legendary Item System might not reflect how the System will be fleshed out in 6 months to 1 year's time from now.