We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New LI Setup Help

Hello all,

I'm mainly trying to find out if people are making a stone + bag combo for each spec or if it's fine to have one stone+bag split amonst two specs. Since mastery is unique it seems like it's just defensives you could take.
    Last edited by Fern; Oct 14 2021 at 12:05 PM.
    Ferndolf - RK (95), Fernbristle - Capt (95). Leader of Defenders of Arda, Arkenstone.

I'm trying to figure this out too...

I have a BAG and a RUNE stone. First, go to Rivendell at the Last Homely House. Go up the stairs on the LEFT, and turn left. in that room barter at the first gal, for a new RUNEstone and bag.

Then go to the library books, and buy your "Traceries". 1 in each (bag and runestone).

Then go into the smaller room behind the big room, and buy your
    Heraldric
    Word of Power
    Word of Craft

Then go slot those!!
    Last edited by Guidorocker; Oct 14 2021 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    I'm mainly trying to find out if people are making a stone + bag combo for each spec or if it's fine to have one stone+bag split amonst two specs. Since mastery is unique it seems like it's just defensives you could take.
    Based on what I am seeing, it would make sense to me to have a damage focused set and a healing focused one. Where I am getting stuck is the damage focused one. I have a lvl 68 lightning RK, and it's not clear to me which traceries are best. Some are a bit confusing like the Word of Mastery tracery that is something like Runestone Healing / Damage increase is confusing. Does this mean only the main weapon? Does it or any of the traceries affect the fulgurite stone damage? Does it affect runestones that only do damage? (I'm guessing yes, but I don't want to waste resources on the wrong choice. I've already done enough of that.)

After talking to others, what seems a good setup for now is 1 stone (fire) 1 bag (lightning) 1 bag (healing), swap out on bag as needed. That way you don't have a full 1stone+1bag per line to deal with, but still can swap before combat. It looks like you don't need all mastery slots for one line anyways.
    Ferndolf - RK (95), Fernbristle - Capt (95). Leader of Defenders of Arda, Arkenstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Filloston View Post
    Based on what I am seeing, it would make sense to me to have a damage focused set and a healing focused one. Where I am getting stuck is the damage focused one. I have a lvl 68 lightning RK, and it's not clear to me which traceries are best. Some are a bit confusing like the Word of Mastery tracery that is something like Runestone Healing / Damage increase is confusing. Does this mean only the main weapon? Does it or any of the traceries affect the fulgurite stone damage? Does it affect runestones that only do damage? (I'm guessing yes, but I don't want to waste resources on the wrong choice. I've already done enough of that.)
    That tracery only affects your pet runestone (runestone summoned from skill)

This is my DPS and Heal new LI setups

For dps set i put my lightning traceries (that i also use in fire line) and common traceries on runestone
    and fire traceries on satchel. I plan to make a 3rd satchel and put the remaining lightning traceries for yellow line.

For heal set i can only find 11 useful traceries for healing still unsure about the 12th one.
    I use range healing and not induction tracery because I think we only have one skill with long induction (Epic ages)
    I also don't use AoE heal tracery because Rousing Word is affected by HoT tracery

The Adventures of Markbjorn
    Guardian of Laurelin