We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ascendent Set Bonus

I'm confused with how the Set Bonuses work on Word of Craft (Also, why is there only 1 set of set bonues, which seem to be for a RuneKeeper?)

This seems to imply if you use all 4 of these then you would get the base stats
    +13778 Tactical Mastery
    +17010 Finesse Rating
    +14459 Critical Rating
    +14459 Critical Rating

Plus the 4 set bonuses (also I assume the 2 set bonuses?)
    +15309 Tactical Mastery Rating
    +18900 Finesse Rating
    +37800 Outgoing Healing Rating
    +16065 Critical Rating

But when I put the first 2 of these on my weapon, and the last 2 on the class item, my critical is only increasing by 28,917. It doesn't seem to be including the set bonus.
    Also the finesse went up by 17,010 (the base stat), not by the set bonus

I was very confused by this as well, but apparently if you slot 2 or 4 of the same you will get the set bonus, I just tried this out and it works!
    Ulborn - Hunter - 130
    Tarel - Lore-master - 120
    Dworil - Guardian - 100
    Dallben Minstrel - 95

Quote Originally Posted by Galigar View Post
    I'm confused with how the Set Bonuses work on Word of Craft (Also, why is there only 1 set of set bonues, which seem to be for a RuneKeeper?)

This seems to imply if you use all 4 of these then you would get the base stats
    +13778 Tactical Mastery
    +17010 Finesse Rating
    +14459 Critical Rating
    +14459 Critical Rating

Plus the 4 set bonuses (also I assume the 2 set bonuses?)
    +15309 Tactical Mastery Rating
    +18900 Finesse Rating
    +37800 Outgoing Healing Rating
    +16065 Critical Rating

But when I put the first 2 of these on my weapon, and the last 2 on the class item, my critical is only increasing by 28,917. It doesn't seem to be including the set bonus.
    Also the finesse went up by 17,010 (the base stat), not by the set bonus
    2-set bonus is replaced by 4-set, I believe. I see what you're saying tho; the numbers don't quite add up.

Quote Originally Posted by jims View Post
    I was very confused by this as well, but apparently if you slot 2 or 4 of the same you will get the set bonus, I just tried this out and it works!
    I've just tried this too, and yes, this works. I didn't think of trying this as the tooltips says the opposite of that!
    I've seen mention of typos being fixed on items but this takes the mickey - it says the opposite of what it means.

So "4 Different Set Items Equipped" means 4 of the SAME tracery. Why is it a set in that case, if you only use one of them several times.
    I've wasted 1800 ancient scripts and 3 Shattered Morgul Traceries buying the "set" and had to get 2 Tracery Removal scrolls to take them off.
    Annoying!