We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My Gundabad expansion pre-order issue

It seems to me that no one has a similar problem because I don't see anywhere in the forum a discussion on this topic. I can't access the billing page. I opened a lotro market, and I chose standard edition, and then I was called to enter my username and password. after entering my data, instead of to the billing page, I was transferred back to the preorder homepage. I tried multiple browsers and and available devices.
    any idea?

Once you are signed in and back at the homepage click to buy again

Quote Originally Posted by Dredre999 View Post
    Once you are signed in and back at the homepage click to buy again

no, it doesn't work for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcho_Brandybuck View Post
    It seems to me that no one has a similar problem because I don't see anywhere in the forum a discussion on this topic. I can't access the billing page. I opened a lotro market, and I chose standard edition, and then I was called to enter my username and password. after entering my data, instead of to the billing page, I was transferred back to the preorder homepage. I tried multiple browsers and and available devices.
    any idea?
    This happens to me as well. I'm sucker enough to buy the Ultimate edition but I tried with all editions. Nothing, just back to the preorder page. Shame their losing the $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Feoh View Post
    This happens to me as well. I'm sucker enough to buy the Ultimate edition but I tried with all editions. Nothing, just back to the preorder page. Shame their losing the $$$.

i even sent a ticket four days ago.and am still waiting for a response.

Sorry to minor necro the thread after a few days. Hopefully the problem is solved for you! If not, though, I just encountered the same issue with the store. I had to enable third-party cookies which in this particular Webstore's case involved clicking on a pop-up window. In other cases when this has come up I have allowed them via a browser setting. Once I enabled them, the store worked and I was able to purchase the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeur View Post
    Sorry to minor necro the thread after a few days. Hopefully the problem is solved for you! If not, though, I just encountered the same issue with the store. I had to enable third-party cookies which in this particular Webstore's case involved clicking on a pop-up window. In other cases when this has come up I have allowed them via a browser setting. Once I enabled them, the store worked and I was able to purchase the expansion.
    Nah. Neither that worked for me too.
    Even customer support were no able to help me

I got the same problem.
    When trying to order, nothing happens. And when I try again, I get an error message.
    No i ahië ya meril cenë Ambaressë ~
    Be the change you wish to see in the world

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDcnEhASd9U ]