We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need Wrath to switch now?

Hail and well met, folks.

IIRC when Beornings first came out they needed to build a bit of wrath to switch to bear form.

Then... amd this is where I'm fuzzy... a change was made that they could just switch to bear form willy nilly, no wrath required... was this ever true, or am I not remembering correctly?

Because it seems now, having returned after 8 months, that I need wrath again to change.

Thanks for helping this old addled brain of mine.
    Yours in Friendship, Brotherhood, and Honor,
    Turaldur, Wandering Captain & NoOb Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Rinwen View Post
    Hail and well met, folks.

IIRC when Beornings first came out they needed to build a bit of wrath to switch to bear form.

Then... amd this is where I'm fuzzy... a change was made that they could just switch to bear form willy nilly, no wrath required... was this ever true, or am I not remembering correctly?

Because it seems now, having returned after 8 months, that I need wrath again to change.

Thanks for helping this old addled brain of mine.
    I think you need at least 1 wrath to be able to swap, but swapping itself doesn't consume wrath(?) but don't quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    I think you need at least 1 wrath to be able to swap, but swapping itself doesn't consume wrath(?) but don't quote me on that.
    That's right.

Afaik, it's always required Wrath to be able to skin change - it doesn't require any to change into Wanderlust mode.

WANDERLUST mode!!

That must be what I was thinking of.

Thank you very much for clearing that up for me.

At lotro... Really? All of the above was 3 characters too short to post?!?!

Here's your 3 characters and then some.
    Yours in Friendship, Brotherhood, and Honor,
    Turaldur, Wandering Captain & NoOb Extraordinaire