We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yar789 View Post
    Yes to both. How long are you going on waiting now?
    im waiting for 40 days already

I'm having this issue as well. Keep trying the forgot password process by typing in your account name to send you the reset password email. I tried multiple times over multiple days and eventually got the reset password email. Keep trying, it'll work eventually.

However now I've reset my password but still get the incorrect login/password error. I've done this several times and still can't log in. I guess this means my account is suspended so I opened a ticket with customer service. I haven't played in a couple years so I'm guessing my account got hacked or something. Hopefully I can get a response from SSG soon as I'd really like to buy the xpacs on sale and play the new one coming out.

My ticket # is 188394 btw if anyone out there can help me please I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by crafty_android; Nov 03 2021 at 10:18 PM.

Good morning,

I'm unable to reset my password after trying the "forgot password" process several times. I receive a successful password change message, but then I'm unable to log into my account using the new password.

If anyone from customer server can please assist me, my ticket number is 188394.

Thanks!

Yesterday I logged in but today I can not log in...

I don't know what is the problem. First, "password incorrect" and then I changed my password. But still can not log in to the game or account...

I have never done anything wrong, so, they can't be suspicious of me about any illegal actions. I am so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustilin View Post

I don't know what is the problem. First, "password incorrect" and then I changed my password. But still can not log in to the game or account...

I have never done anything wrong, so, they can't be suspicious of me about any illegal actions. I am so confused.
    Hello, I have the same problem, I do not know what to do.

Same here.
    Primary: Tirigifu of Rohan, female human burglar/yeoman; Alt 1: Tiriadoc Brandybuck, male hobbit minstrel/historian; Alt 2: Tirialataire, female elf lore master/explorer .

Same for me. A global issue I mean ? I successfully connect to my account this morning.

Same here.
    Yesterday all was fine and today, password incorrect !

Quote Originally Posted by Mustilin View Post

I have the same problem .. i logouted about an hour and this happened .. what is this? Somehow this forum login works?

Hey folks, we're aware and investigating, we'll post further updates in the Announcements subforum as we have them: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Server-Errors

Quote Originally Posted by Raninia View Post
    Hey folks, we're aware and investigating, we'll post further updates in the Announcements subforum as we have them: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Server-Errors
    Any update on this? I'm having this issue and haven't heard back from anyone on a solution. Would just like to play on my account that I've spent money on.

You shouldn’t have sent a ticket, I made the same mistake a week ago and a person working at SSG (a person who claims to want to help you but doesn’t care about your case) asked me for personal account information that is more than 14 years old. I obviously gave the requested information apart from the activation key (because in 14 years I obviously changed my email address). She replied that she couldn’t help me and that since I could not transmit the activation key, the account is suspended forever because she claims that I bought/sold the account... Of course... I’ve been playing the game for over 13 years and I’ve spent hundreds of euros in it to ultimately have it wrongly confiscated by someone who doesn’t take two seconds to help you. The SSG support service is seriously ill and needs to be cured as soon as possible.

Here the link of a youtube video made by a person who points very well the biggest problems that LOTRO have (problems outside the game...) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0B0jmYy_Sw
    Last edited by rayanlive; Feb 18 2022 at 11:29 AM.

Has there been any resolve to the password reset issue? I tried to reset my password through SSG account site and it never sends me a password reset email. My friend who hasn't played in years is trying to come back and play with me and forgot password to log in and can't get a password reset email either. My husband tried it to see if he could get a password reset email and he didn't get one either.

How are people supposed to reset passwords if this site does not send a password reset?

This is the site we are all trying and choosing "Forgotten your password?" link:

https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecup223 View Post
    Any update on this? I'm having this issue and haven't heard back from anyone on a solution. Would just like to play on my account that I've spent money on.
    my in-game name is Mrbornkiller I did not play for 14 years like you. I try 2 years ago to get my account back, I can't get it in my old email. was Hotmail and I forgot my password. I will try with my old steam account, hope the game is in. you don't have your old pc ? I will try that 2 lolll I wish you good luck

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rayanlive View Post
    You shouldn’t have sent a ticket, I made the same mistake a week ago and a person working at SSG (a person who claims to want to help you but doesn’t care about your case) asked me for personal account information that is more than 14 years old. I obviously gave the requested information apart from the activation key (because in 14 years I obviously changed my email address). She replied that she couldn’t help me and that since I could not transmit the activation key, the account is suspended forever because she claims that I bought/sold the account... Of course... I’ve been playing the game for over 13 years and I’ve spent hundreds of euros in it to ultimately have it wrongly confiscated by someone who doesn’t take two seconds to help you. The SSG support service is seriously ill and needs to be cured as soon as possible.

Here is the link of a YouTube video made by a person who points very well the biggest problems that LOTRO have (problems outside the game...) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0B0jmYy_Sw
    Mon nom dans le jeu est Mrbornkiller, avec les monstres ses MrBorn. J'ai un warleader lol j'ai hate de rejouer. Je n’ai pas joué pendant 14 ans comme vous. J’essaie il y a 2 ans de récupérer mon compte, je ne peux pas l’obtenir dans mon ancien courriel. Était un Hotmail et j’ai oublié mon mot de passe. Je vais essayer avec mon ancien compte steam, j’espère que le jeu est dedans. Vous n’avez pas votre ancien pc ? Je vais essayer aussi mais je crois que jai toute effacer.
    Je vous souhaite bonne chance.
    jai répondu au mauvais message, lui ses le bon lolll
    Last edited by MrBornKiller; Mar 17 2022 at 12:28 AM.

Over a year of waiting for support.

I have been waiting over a year for a password reset from my support ticket. I post a new ticket every month. And every month I am told to just wait. How long will I be waiting? Another year? I get a new support reply monthly saying, 'we have forwarded your issue, please wait.' I have been waiting...for over a year. I am posting here out of desperation... Standing Stone Games has the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Generally, it's not a good idea to constantly send new requests
    Eats like a Hobbit, drinks like a Dwarf, farts like an Orc...

Hi, I'm facing this issue myself. I was playing on my account up til Oct 2020 when my computer died. Thanks to covid related computer costs it took me a while to save up for a new laptop. I tried to get back into the game in August of 2021 and found that my password didn't work. I assumed I forgot it, so I did a password reset. The web interface said it worked, but I kept getting a wrong credential alert.

So I assumed I was somehow typing my name wrong. I did the "forgot my username" option and the username delivered to my inbox was what I was typing. Since that time I have reset my password SO MANY times but still can't get in.

I put in my first ticket back in August 2021. No reply other than it's been "forwarded to the appropriate support team". I have now put in 6 tickets total (because I heard there was a delay in tickets and they were being worked on backward from current). Still no reply.

What makes this more stupid is my login credentials do not work for the support.standingstonegames.com website. So I can't get into the support page. I can't get into my account page. I can't get into the game. Ironically I can't get into the forum, so I had to make another account.

Is there anything I can do that I've been missing doing to get some action on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingie1217 View Post
    What makes this more stupid is my login credentials do not work for the support.standingstonegames.com website. So I can't get into the support page.
    As far as I know the support website doesn't use your game account credentials. You have to set up a separate username and password for it if you want to track your tickets/bug reports. This is because, as I understand it, the support website is run by a third party who obviously won't have access to your game account details.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    As far as I know the support website doesn't use your game account credentials. You have to set up a separate username and password for it if you want to track your tickets/bug reports. This is because, as I understand it, the support website is run by a third party who obviously won't have access to your game account details.
    Yeah, that's not the issue. there seems to be a block in the system on accounts.standingstonegames.co m and help.standingstonegames.com against my lifetime accounts email address. I don't know why but nothing works. I can't even log into the help account to update my tickets....Actually that's not true. I got in the first time but after that was locked out. So something is up and no one is being forthright.

I'm having this issue too. Support is refusing to help me. I sent them my DoB, product key, billing address, purchase receipts, etc. but they are claiming my name does not match the name they have on file for my account and they can't help me.

I made this account 15 years ago. I don't remember if I used my full name, my shortened name, or maybe my parents name since I made the account when I was 13. Am I supposed to keep sending in different tickets with different names until I guess the right one? This is ridiculous.

Their support system is non-existent, and they're afraid to admit it. I really don't think the password reset thing has worked, ever, or at least since the log-in problem back in what, February?

Same Problem, But Fixed.

I had the same problem as you all, but I am now up and running. I hope you all can, too. I am one of the inactive players of many years that came back to the game, but forgot my password and went through hell. The Password Reset section caught my eye. Specifically, it is the part about special symbols like !, @, etc. I finally tried to just use the '!' as a part of my password instead of other symbols, and it worked. There are more reasons why I chose that symbol, but I don't want to share my Rabbit Hole experience because I'm sure you all went down it and even found Alice, I'd assume. I wish for this to work for you all. Good luck!

Unable to sign in. password recovery does not work.

Hello. Please help! I had a tragedy on March 23 (two days ago) I left the game and could no longer voti again. when entering the login password in the launcher, it says that the name or password is incorrect and that it is case sensitive.
    Registered on the site https://help.standingstonegames.com/ and created two requests 288667 and 288839 (no response yet). I tried to make a request on the site https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/ but the letters do not come to the mail. (Sanatoliya@mail.ru) I have been playing for more than 10 years and I am very worried.
    I suspect that this happened after I clicked on the link that was posted in the GM world chat about the 14th anniversary of the game. By clicking on it, the authorization fields were automatically filled in, but the page became erroneous. After that I couldn't log into the game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Povozochka View Post
    Hello. Please help! I had a tragedy on March 23 (two days ago) I left the game and could no longer voti again. when entering the login password in the launcher, it says that the name or password is incorrect and that it is case sensitive. Registered on the site https://help.standingstonegames.com/ and created two requests 288667 and 288839 (no response yet). I tried to make a request on the site https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/ but the letters do not come to the mail. (Sanatoliya@mail.ru) I have been playing for more than 10 years and I am very worried. I suspect that this happened after I clicked on the link that was posted in the GM world chat about the 14th anniversary of the game. By clicking on it, the authorization fields were automatically filled in, but the page became erroneous. After that I couldn't log into the game anymore.
    https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...63#post8181663
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2