We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Valar 130 Brawler

I'm thinking of using the valar 130 on a red line dps Brawler. I will be playing mostly solo for now. Using the valar can you choose the LI traceries or are the LI's preset for the traitline? Any tips on doing this? Virtue suggestions? All trait points in red for solo play? If you used a valar 130 on a Brawler anything you wish you would of done differently?

Late answer, 6 weeks after your post, but maybe another one needs advice:
    For solo-player I'd suggest to play the toon till 129 and then do the Valar.
    So you have the fun of questing, enjoying the landscape, build a relationship to the toon, harvesting resources, and more. What else would you do as solo-player?
    The Valar then only for virtue-XP, missing Skill-Points and maybe an additional set of LIs.

I didn`t use a 130s Valar for now, just 120s. There you could select, which skill line (red/yellow/blue) the both LIs (weapon+class item) do fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzorr View Post
    I'm thinking of using the valar 130 on a red line dps Brawler. I will be playing mostly solo for now. Using the valar can you choose the LI traceries or are the LI's preset for the traitline? Any tips on doing this? Virtue suggestions? All trait points in red for solo play? If you used a valar 130 on a Brawler anything you wish you would of done differently?
    Nihria provided good advice!

To answer your main question:
    You can choose the traceries for your LI from among a large assortment in the "selection boxes" you will receive. You will also have some Ancient Script to use in The Last Homely House in Rivendell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzorr View Post
    I just Valar'd a Brawler to 130 yesterday after leveling one to 50 on Treebeard. Looking forward to seeing how it plays near and at cap after doing pretty well with it both dpsing and tanking level 50 instances (including T2 Storv). For soloing, I'm using mostly red traits but a fair amount of yellow as well as a few blue. Some of the group buffs and utility traits in yellow are good enough that they'd be a benefit to solo play as well as the occasional PUG.

Arda Shrugged : Elendilmir (RIP) -> Arkenstone -> Anor (RIP) -> Landroval -> Treebeard