We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Has anyone got a decent build yet?

I am struggling to build this class.

Both red and blue seem lack lustre. Has anyone actually managed to build a satisfying Brawler? And could you please share your build/thoughts??

Thanks in advance.
    There and back again since April 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigger32 View Post

Both red and blue seem lack lustre. Has anyone actually managed to build a satisfying Brawler? And could you please share your build/thoughts??

Thanks in advance.
    No one can come with stable build, when class is not 50% finished. There are tons of landscape builds and play styles, but im sure you ask about viable dps, or tank build.
    From what i know the maximum dps brawler /both na and eu server/ did was 80k Even yellow ministrl with healing gear do more. About tanking, there are 2-3 videos on ppl (playin with friends) who did some t2 oftanking. Miserable atempts. There are better performance comming from blue champion. When they release new expansion / not just tge expansion, but expansion content) i guess we will see more videos about brawler. My fear is that most of those / if not all/ videos will be complaining.
    For me, pve brawler is not yet born. And pvmp one, is already dead.
    Waiting to see when SSG will finish their job. Finish, dont read as fix. We cant speak for fixing smth which is not even finished yet.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Trainer of the Rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigger32 View Post

Thanks in advance.
    I did Remmorchat T3 side bosses with my brawler as a wannabe DPS class. The highest DPS peak I had was 92K on a side boss. The highest DPS on a mob group (more than 10 mobs) was 143K DPS.
    I also tanked Remmorchant and Khazad Dum on T1 with the brawler. I would try T2 too but definitely not T3 with it. For a (T2)T3+ tank, the tanking skills are very, very ...very weak.