We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Epic Black Friday Sale please!

So this year I'm ready to *splurge* like never before to make up for last year's really poopy year!

Please give us some fun treats and deals if you please!

Cosmetics, knick-knacks , X-packs, and LP's Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladdis View Post
    X-packs
    Until Nov 30th, you can use the in game store redeem code of LOTROQUESTS2021 and get ALL the non-expansion region packs for free. Plus the first 6 expansions (Moria to Mordor) are all being offered for 99 points each with Isengard and Rohan also having the Instance clusters for their expansions on sale for 99 pts.

I would be happy if Bear and High Elf went on sale, as with Minas Morgil and Three Peaks

Yes an Epic Black Friday Sale and start it early this year (LOTRO points!) A carry all for Fish would be great as well please. And some new Cloak options with no Hoods would be nice.

Does anyone know the timings for the Black Friday sale? So many other places have their sales on already and I'm tempted to spend my money earmarked for LOTRO on other things (gasp)!

Generally, Cord will post the sales on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I just hope to see a 75% Valar lv130 sales on Black Friday to boost my alt for Gundabad.
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

With quest codes and 99cent expansions, perhaps Christmas came early
    “Then something Tookish woke up inside him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick.”? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

im humble all i want is able to purchase expansion maybe?

Extension of sales through December 1st, please

For those of us who do not get paid until December 1st, can the Black Friday sales be extended two extra days through the 1st?