We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Catch a breath skill not working properly

As far as i noticed catch a break skill sometimes does not heal at all, yet it still enters into cooldown. I believe it has been like that for years. Another thing is reactive parry tracery is buffing the damage of all the parry response and parry response following skills, i think it should be clarified as 'parry response skills damage' as opposed to 'reactive parry damage', because it can be confused with red trait set bonus that damages the attacker when you parry. I would appreciate if there was a correction on these issues.

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Catch a Breath is an immediate skill, which means it will interrupt any skill or animation you're currently doing. If you press/click the skill twice rapidly, it can interrupt itself before either the effect or cooldown can be applied, resulting in it going on cooldown and not providing the effects.

The Parry Response Damage tracery still has some text that refers to Reactive Parry damage, probably because the old legacy was the same wording. At least they changed the name of the tracery, even if they didn't change the description
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...