We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How do you remove a deleted alt from your TitanBars dadabase?

How do you remove a deleted alt from your TitanBars dadabase?

Sorry, I don't know that one, I don't murder my characters... :P

Titanbar also retains characters that have had a name change, so I'd also like to know this.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I haven't used this particular plugin, but all plugin data is stored in text files in a PluginData folder next to the Plugins folder itself.

If the plugin interface doesn't allow you to delete the data for a character, you can accomplish this by editing the file that stores the data. This probably wouldn't be difficult for anybody with some programming experience; otherwise you may have to do trial and error.

Be sure to make back-up copies of the settings files before trying to do surgery on any of them, so you can go back if you corrupt something in the process of trying to edit out a character. As long as you do that, there is really no risk.
    Last edited by LagunaD2; Nov 09 2021 at 03:44 AM.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Plugin files

Titan bar creates a separate folder for each character s data. Just delete that from your plugin files. Remember to be careful & not delete the ones you want to keep
    No King, No Law, Utopia!

Quote Originally Posted by Periadot View Post
    Titan bar creates a separate folder for each character s data. Just delete that from your plugin files. Remember to be careful & not delete the ones you want to keep
    I'm having a hard time finding those said files.
    You can see plugin files per server per char under the plugin data folder but those do nothing.
    In the actual plug ins folder, I don't see any character files for anything.

I clicked on the coin display on titanbars and you get a window that has a list of chars, some trivial options and a line of skulls next to each character's name.
    By clicking on the skull next to a character removes it from the database....

How could I be so blind and not notice this? I'm a idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewmidget View Post
    I clicked on the coin display on titanbars and you get a window that has a list of chars, some trivial options and a line of skulls next to each character's name.
    By clicking on the skull next to a character removes it from the database....

How could I be so blind and not notice this? I'm a idiot!
    Awesome, I thought those skulls were just a cosmetic thing. One thing though - this doesn't remove vault, bags etc. But turns out there was always an 'delete information on this character' at the bottom of the windows.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]