We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Siege of Gondamon: Mathi keeps dying

I'm trying Siege of Gondamon solo with my lv 45 warden. When I'm at one gate, somehow the mob got through the other gate and swarms Mathi and kills him.

Any tips on solving Gondamon solo?

During the assault, the attacks come from one gate at a time. During the final assault, they come from the gates AND from above the main platform. Usually 2-3 mobs descend from the south wall. Best tactic in this phase is to stay by Mathi and let the mobs come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanee View Post
    During the assault, the attacks come from one gate at a time. During the final assault, they come from the gates AND from above the main platform. Usually 2-3 mobs descend from the south wall. Best tactic in this phase is to stay by Mathi and let the mobs come to you.
    If I'm not mistaken there are 3 waves, then one break, then further waves. Mathi tends to die after the break. How many more waves after the break until the final wave? Maybe I should retreat to the center after the break?