We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

131 Enhancement runes

I received some lvl 131 Enhancement runes for completing 45 Bilbo quests. I don't know how to use them. My 2 new LI"s are filled. Nothing I do seems to be able to use these new runes. I have tried dragging them onto the weapons, right clicking them, right clicking my weapons. Nothing does anything. Di I need to get a new weapon and load new runes into it to use these?
    I dance for cookies!

1) Open Character menu (press C key). Drag LI item on the essence symbol under your boots.
    2) The LI should open in a new window and display all traceries. Drag the runes onto the one you wish to upgrade.

If the runes aren't accepted that way, the tracery is already at maximum level.

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    I received some lvl 131 Enhancement runes for completing 45 Bilbo quests. I don't know how to use them. My 2 new LI"s are filled. Nothing I do seems to be able to use these new runes. I have tried dragging them onto the weapons, right clicking them, right clicking my weapons. Nothing does anything. Di I need to get a new weapon and load new runes into it to use these?
    Currently, traceries cap at 449. If you're already there, save them till later on.. the cap is supposed to go up during this expansion cycle.

Also, you can Shift + double click or Shift + right click on your new LI icons to open their very vertical interface (and it works on gear pieces too)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    Currently, traceries cap at 449.
    Wrong, it's at 465. They are only capped at 449 if you are still lvl 130 or haven't done the reforge unlocked at 131. I assume you didn't read the patch notes for u31, and haven't levelled yet or have yet to visit a forge master.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

This was a big help. I had runes to raise levels up to 440 and couldn't get it done.
    On a hunter I have a melee weapon with 6 open slots that are mastery spots. Those I can't seem to put any tracery into. Is this a level thing?
    On my bow I have all slots filled and raised to 440 for now. If I buy more runes I could raise them to limit. I'll wait a few days to do that.
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    This was a big help. I had runes to raise levels up to 440 and couldn't get it done.
    On a hunter I have a melee weapon with 6 open slots that are mastery spots. Those I can't seem to put any tracery into. Is this a level thing?
    On my bow I have all slots filled and raised to 440 for now. If I buy more runes I could raise them to limit. I'll wait a few days to do that.
    1. Is your sword reforged.
    2. Are you trying to use the same masteries you have on your bow? They are unique, you can't double stack them.

There should be no issue slotting traceries onto your sword, especially as you've determined how to slot onto your bow. Unless you're trying to clone your bow into sword form or applying a different process altogether.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]