We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Gundabad RK Heal (blue line)

Hi,

Is there possible to raise RK heal accordingly to 140lvl as for now it is approximately the same as it was on 130lvl, with cap outgoing healing rating?
    Now Blue Rk has hots in the range 5k-12k in comparison with 2 million tanks HP it`s quite low, in the meanwhile, LM has ~ 24k hots, defilers 100k+, even wargs have 200k+

Maximum heal crit is ~250k once 15sec which is absurdly

Also, it is quite difficult to bring RK healer to raids when you have minstrel and Beorning with huge buffs/debuffs for the entire raid, which are obviously higher than - armour and 5% damage from red line...

If things will not change blue Rk will be again totally not usable in high-end content, and people who paid you 40$+ just wasted their money

Quote Originally Posted by aivengo1 View Post
    Hi,

Is there possible to raise RK heal accordingly to 140lvl as for now it is approximately the same as it was on 130lvl, with cap outgoing healing rating?
    Now Blue Rk has hots in the range 5k-12k in comparison with 2 million tanks HP it`s quite low, in the meanwhile, LM has ~ 24k hots, defilers 100k+, even wargs have 200k+

Maximum heal crit is ~250k once 15sec which is absurdly

Also, it is quite difficult to bring RK healer to raids when you have minstrel and Beorning with huge buffs/debuffs for the entire raid, which are obviously higher than - armour and 5% damage from red line...

If things will not change blue Rk will be again totally not usable in high-end content, and people who paid you 40$+ just wasted their money
    hello people. First off the bat and easiest is that LM hits only 1 target with WL and can only refresh it every 10s or so, but it will stack just about 3 times if you are 'on it' . Beacon of hope and innerflame are additions with spirit of nature , but if you are traited to activate these and compete with blue rk its not going to compete. The reality is rk can stack multiple Hot's simultaneously and often on multiple targets , plus bubbles and inc heal inc dam buff debuffs...so no.

Secondly the rk has some unique or BiC (best in class) debuffs,see above. Personally i am intrigued by the mathematics of the 'winter' 30% inc heal debuff. Are your targets recieving healing and with a decent % uptime are you contributing to the demise of your target by 'denial of healing' ? Furthermore does -inc heal% affect icmr....i'd like to know. Having 1mill morale and normal stats i have 40k icmr (in combat morale regen). If my opponent has 10Mill morale or 100Mill does it have 400k or 4mill icmr ? If so my Essence of Winter could contribute upto 1.33mill of hidden dps by virtue of healing denial 100% uptime with tracery. Do the 'numbers people' who decide the vagaries of 'best class' and best dps take these things into account or are they rather shallow 'peak dps' numbskulls (appologies for the vaguely aggressive tone of that).

Lastly....are all healing classes being held back by the rather lacklustre performance of 'outgoing healing rating' gear and essences and 'fate' on light armour. Lets be honest here...my rk has 30k fate and 54k icpr...950 power per second in combat.....i will likely not run out of power. Why on earth do i need a piece of gear with another 4000 fate on it. Its basically a total waste of space. If i ditch 1 piece of shoulder gear with 60k tac mastery and 134k out heal rat on it my healing drops by 1.9% but my damage by 10.5%. What does that tell me? At the most basic level....stack tac mastery and totally forget out heal rating as its weak. But healing traceries mostly have out heal rating on.....in my opinion this restricts my build and wastes stat opportunities. Sometimes it appears that the art of Lotro gear building is avoiding the useless stats !!!

In summation i would put forward the arguement that the blue rk is in great shape and its secondary attributes underated or held in ignorance.

p.s. if your raid buddies dont value you...why not come out to the moors ? we appreciate classes for what they bring to the party !!! LoL

p.p.s. the shoulder item gear piece is in all honesty a Moors piece. This gives me 4% 'real' damage via audacity and at 32 audacity 849 inc heal rating which is basically comical, the difference from 30 to 32 audacity was 811 up to 849 which improved one of my HoT pulses from peak 12,308 to 12,309. Every little helps folks..hahaha. This figure needs 2 zeros after it. My vivid imagery went from 200,000 to 223,000 with the mastery and 4% audacity boost.
    Last edited by Dranak123; Dec 12 2021 at 05:39 PM.

Curious what other healing RKs are using for wop traceries?

Is skill induction worth it? Base morale seemed good at the time but I replaced it as I got better gear.

Ranged extension seems like a must have with all the kiting. There are a lot of good choices, im wondering what other healers are using.

Thanks

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    Curious what other healing RKs are using for wop traceries?
    Without currently playing blue rk (i did on 130 FoKD t3 and think to have a decent understanding of class mechanics) i‘d guess, except HoT Crit+Mag and Single Target Heal+Crit, -induction would be no-brainer to me. Range extension is nice, yeah, but when you want to go full HPS induction is the way to go. When the Raid will have a design, where the distance between tank and group is <20m that‘s somehow a „lost“ tracery slot. Same goes for hunters, which seem to have pretty often range extension, and i say: why tf would you want to keep 50m distance, not only to the boss, but to your group? In most scenarios tank is responsible to find a position where healers can reach them without risk to get one-shotted. If they don’t, they‘re simply no good tanks.
    Warden - Nicl - lvl130
    LM - Telperinor - lvl130
    Burglar - Nicsa - lvl130
    RK - Telpinquar - lvl130