We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Word of power interaction with HoTs/DoTs

I assume traceries such as 'single target healing' or 'single target damage' only increase that skills initial hit but does anyone know if that skill has an associated DoT or HoT if that increases as well?

In the same manner does 'Area of effect healing/damage' increase the skills associated DoT/HoTs if it has any?

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoyz View Post
    I assume traceries such as 'single target healing' or 'single target damage' only increase that skills initial hit but does anyone know if that skill has an associated DoT or HoT if that increases as well?

In the same manner does 'Area of effect healing/damage' increase the skills associated DoT/HoTs if it has any?
    No and no.

In general only one of (Single-target/AoE/Over-time) affects a particular component of an ability. There are no exceptions as far as I'm aware.

You can test for yourself by slotting a cheap (uncommon) tracery and looking at tooltips.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by LagunaD2 View Post
    No and no.

In general only one of (Single-target/AoE/Over-time) affects a particular component of an ability. There are no exceptions as far as I'm aware.

You can test for yourself by slotting a cheap (uncommon) tracery and looking at tooltips.
    Hmm okay thanks - I suspected that but thought it could easily be a large grey area.