We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is there a fix coming for LIs on level locked characters?

When the new LI system was released there was several bugs, two of these were "fixed" by needing a reforge, the level scaling for Epic Battles, and the overcapping of Traceries.

I have several characters locked at various lower levels, that will never reforge their LIs, is there a fix coming for these, or will I have to completely remake ~25-30 LIs from scratch?

I don't think you need new LIs. All the overcap means is that, should you ever reforge, the overcap is carried over and you won't need to apply new enhancements to raise the level of your traceries until you go beyond 115, what you've already applied carries over. So just keep using what you have. For an Item Level 75 LI the traceries look about right compared to my Item Level 70 ones (which are at 95/70).

All new LIs say minimum level 45 regardless of reforges by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    I don't think you need new LIs. All the overcap means is that, should you ever reforge, the overcap is carried over and you won't need to apply new enhancements to raise the level of your traceries until you go beyond 115, what you've already applied carries over. So just keep using what you have. For an Item Level 75 LI the traceries look about right compared to my Item Level 70 ones (which are at 95/70).

All new LIs say minimum level 45 regardless of reforges by the way.
    Well, that's the issue, I will never reforge these LIs, these characters are perma-locked to 75.

The Overcapped traceries means I get a lot more stats than I should, which makes it tricky calculating a build not knowing if a fix is coming or not.

Here's the difference between correctly capped and overcapped tracery:

And for Epic Battles this is what currently happens with the LIs:

Normally:

Inside Epic Battle:

Not only does it not scale it up to ilvl 200 as it should, it actually scales it down to ilvl 70
    You will actually do less damage scaled up to level 100 than you do in open world being 75.

EDIT: For reference, here is the LI of my Brawler inside an Epic Battle. He got his LIs after the fix was implemented:

As you can see, since they were reforged after the fix, they scale correctly (and I also cannot overcap the traceries on him)
    You can also see that the Minimum Level is 75, and not 45 on them
    Last edited by vr00mie; Nov 22 2021 at 03:25 PM.